Skip to content

Softwarmwet. Dirty Excites Me

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Personal Ads Softwarmwet. Dirty Excites Me

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    softwarmwet
    Participant

NAME: Danielle
    SEX: Cis Female
    ORIENTATION: Bisexual
    DESCRIPTION: 5’7″ Shoulder-length brown hair and dark brown eyes, D-cup w/dangerous curves.
    AVAILABLE TIMES/DAYS (indicate time zone please): Eastern US time zone, typically Tuesday/Thursday but I’m a teacher so I believe in office hours or by appointment.

😉

AM LOOKING FOR: FMM, FMS, FM, FSS, FS. Talkative partners if not full RP. I love Daddies and I’ve had some real fun with daddy/daughter on this site so far, but I would also be very interested in being used and shared. This could be whoring or lending me out in trade, for your own gratification, as a favor to your friends, or breeding. (Bonus if you also want to play Daddy) I want you to show me your nastiest desires, be merciless, be selfish. I can play a reluctant sub or be your little cum slut whore depending on your preference. In-room, my body belongs to you and I’m at the mercy of what you decide to do with it.

Turn Offs: Urine or scat is not my thing, I am extremely bisexual but so far haven’t been turned on by the F/F animations in this game. I’d love to have my mind changed on that one, but if you’re looking for that realize I am a challenge

😉 FFM is basically my ultimate fantasy but I’ve just had too many negative experiences with that arrangement turning out lame, boring, or petty.

dirtyElena
    Participant

Hello and welcome here..I whish you a great time around here and ingame.

btw. I would love to take the FF challenge

AusWoody
    Participant

G'day softwarmwet ,
    nice to have you join our forum family

Welcome to the forum.
    People are friendly here I hope you find  as many good friends as I have.

We also have an open chat room where a lot of the members hang out and  chat.

Here's a bit more about it.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Groups & Families > Achat Town Square
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3031.0.html

Feel free to drop in and  get to know  some of us   Same TOS  as Achat.  You would be made welcome.

The Square
    achatsquare.chattango.com

Look forward to seeing you there.

Oh, the bar is open  and the chef  will feed you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.