Skip to content

dirtyElena. My 2 Cents Fashion.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley dirtyElena. My 2 Cents Fashion.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 167 total)
  • Author
    dirtyElena
    Participant

Ok, I can write now what news I have gotten from AChat.

1st. The boots.

They intend to add the higher resolution textures in the”High-Detail AddOn” package somewhen “soon”
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/download-achat/
    So if the package will be not 277 MB anymore but larger, than you might want to reload and update it on your client.

The Dress.

They intend to implement the Velvet version aswell, they just startet with the leather one. So I am afraid we will have to spend extra A$ to get the velvet version of the dress.

That is all I can say for now.

Tank you all for your support, And thank you AChat Team for answering my mails.

Lover
    Participant

I think all in all it's good news Ty for keeping us up to date Elena

dirtyElena
    Participant

FoxxyRoxxy gave me an idea in the poker room today as she said that she would rather have a red / dark-red Dress.

That made me think that everyone has surely his favorite color and so I made (like with the corsettes) some colorfull variations.

uNX8hK6.jpg

I sent those to the Dev's and propsed to relase a “bundle” with all the colors, that way AChat get's more colorfull

LanaLove
    Participant

Green velvet with red-hair? See? This is why I waited 

Nat33
    Participant

Hello,
    I hope that “AChat” warn the players need to download the file in “High_Res” !
    And what becomes of our dresses and boots in “low-res”?
    We have to buy the same dress and boots for good textures?
    I have not understand everything I have to say!  : 

I find it nice in different colors but it's a problems everytime to choose the underwear that go in with 

Sam_Hawke
    Participant

How about some mens shirts for women to wear??

dirtyElena
    Participant

And what becomes of our dresses and boots in “low-res”?
    We have to buy the same dress and boots for good textures?

No. you will not have to rebuy the clothes.
    See.. if you go on “Settings” ingame (the small gear icon) you can activate or deactivate “enable advances Graphics” .
    After rebooting your client different textures (“high or low res” depending on if you enabled or disabled it) will be loaded and the imgame graphics will appear differently. That is just a technical setting in your client and has nothing to do with what items you have bought in the store or not.

The problem is thus far, is that they deliver only the low resolution versions of the clothes by the automatic updates..
    For the high_res you need to update manually afterwards.
    BUT they do not always add the high_res version to the High_res donwloadpack every time they release a new piece of clothes.
    So we have to wait until they “update” the high_res download package and download it then, and install it.

Yes that is frustrating and “stupid” but we will have to live with it for now.

I hope I could make it somewhat clearer, if not please don't hesitate to write me a PM
    I'll try a different approach then

Zuzannah
    Participant

Wow Elena,  Love the Red and the Purple.

Nat33
    Participant

Yes I understand now, thank you Elena.
    But it's very strange because 5% of the players read the forum so they are “low res” players 

Waiting the new release I see that after dowloading the “new” Hi Res patch.
    I'm here since a long time, some years and I allways add and dowload and play with the high res patch 

I think they must tell to their customers in the detail of the clothes if it need to download the new “HiRes” patch but… wait and see 

Zuzannah
    Participant

Yes I was going to say.  When the patch is ready to download will the ACHAT Devs actually tell us that its ready ?

BTW.  Good luck with the Bundle Idea.  And I love the Green and Dark Red one too. 

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

FoxxyRoxxy gave me an idea in the poker room today as she said that she would rather have a red / dark-red Dress.

That made me think that everyone has surely his favorite color and so I made (like with the corsettes) some colorfull variations.

I sent those to the Dev's and propsed to relase a “bundle” with all the colors, that way AChat get's more colorfull

Omg  they are  beautiful Elena    hope we  get them soon 

I said I would love a red one  I love the black one but I love to have a red one to 
    I actually think it be nice they bring out a few colors of same outfit  we have choies

Love your outfits BTW 

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

For all my readheaded girls *kisses* Love you!

I love this  skin

Elena  did you send this skin to the  A chat team  I would really love to have it 

how about more  eye  color  some Intense Colors  would be awesome lavender color be nice

dirtyElena
    Participant

Yes, I have send in the frackels texture

I'll try some of the eye-makeups out, and see how they look ingame..

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Yay  thank you  Elena  I am sure they will look amazing   

Lover
    Participant

Congrats for publishing your stockings

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 167 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.