Skip to content

dirtyElena. My 2 Cents Fashion.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley dirtyElena. My 2 Cents Fashion.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 167 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Hm, that's strange. But as they have bought some of your designs, I'm sure they will publish it sooner or later.

dirtyElena
    Participant

Yes, I think so

And sooner or later I am going to make some new pieces

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Congratulation for your first release, Elena!

dirtyElena
    Participant

thank you

Edit:
    – It seems like they are missing the heightMap.png I made for them.. I'll need to have a closer look at them later to be sure.. –

AusWoody
    Participant

Congratulations Elena

great to have your shop  included in the  achat shopping complex

fashionista_web_header_by_lstar92-d3gkahi.jpg
    Anonymous

Great work Elena just bought them  

hugs

Zuzannah
    Participant

Fantastic Elena.  :-*

Just bought both pairs too. 

Lover
    Participant

Congrats Elena
    It's wonderful to see a new designer shop! You know what to do now…keep on working hard

Nat33
    Participant

Hi Elena,
    I go to the store immediately 

dirtyElena
    Participant

Thank you everyone I am really happy that the first Items made it to the store.

Nevertheless I am a little bit disappointed in the Devs.. this is what I sent them (left) and how they implemented them (right)

It might be not a really big deal but still.. I gave it all to make them look as real as possible and I think that my version looks a little bit better.

I already sent them an email and asked them to fix the HeightMap with the one I send them and really hope that they will consider fixing it.

Fingers crossed that the other pieces (especially black velvet dress and corsets) won't suffer a downscale like the boots.

LanaLove
    Participant

hmmm yours look way better Elena. It looks like some detail is lost when the Devs added it. The buckles and the leather around them aren't as smooth and clean. I am happy to see you got your first design in 

Zuzannah
    Participant

Elena I think it is a Big Deal yours look a hell of a lot crisper (If that is the right word) and they have been downscaled massively I think.

If they respond to your E-Mail Elena, I/We would certainly be interested in what they say.  If it's any of our business that is. 

Lover
    Participant

I'm surprised Elena. The high detailed one of course looks much better and usually they asked for it explicity. Maybe they made a mistake by when they published it or something went wrong. It was right to ask them.

dirtyElena
    Participant

apussycat
    Participant

I am so happy for you! Congrats  :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 167 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.