Skip to content

Do you like war games?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Do you like war games?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JemStar
    Participant

Im big in to MMROPG games.  There is a game online called Seduction City.  It is a browser based war game but the theme is sex.  So instead of pummeling someone, you fuck them all night.  This game has a lot of things you can do on it, lots of people, and is growing to become even better then it already is.

Take sometime and check it out.  ITS FREE!! There are add ons you can get that cost money if you choose, but you dont need them to play and advance the game.

http://seduction-city.com/register.php?REF=31490

If you have any questions post them and I will do my best to answer

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Give it a look but doesn't seems so nice……it's all about text, like D&D game.

Rukya
    Participant

Hmmm … i took a look , and i dont really like it for few reasons .

1 – As said HB , its all text and in english , this repell me little to have to read pages and pages of english .

2 – It seem that you cant do anything else than being raped , or being paid for sex in motels or things like that ….

Not a game for me .

tangoracer
    Participant

Yes I'm into a war game

Been playing it now for over 4 year now SAD I KWON

Its Called EVONY its a medieval war game make lots of troops and then send them off to die

10804787013_b14450091c.jpg

My city is in the middle and you attack the cities around it to get food and resources to make your army

bluedenim
    Participant

Im big in to MMROPG games.  There is a game online called Seduction City.  It is a browser based war game but the theme is sex.  So instead of pummeling someone, you fuck them all night.  This game has a lot of things you can do on it, lots of people, and is growing to become even better then it already is.

Take sometime and check it out.  ITS FREE!! There are add ons you can get that cost money if you choose, but you dont need them to play and advance the game.

http://seduction-city.com/register.php?REF=31490

If you have any questions post them and I will do my best to answer

I had a look too and I agree with Rukya & HB… not for girls I think, very macho!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.