Skip to content

Do you want more LGBT – Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender – poses?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Do you want more LGBT – Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender – poses?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

As mentioned in a thread, here is the poll. Should be straight forward what the intention is… 🙂

kittenlepurr
    Participant

LGBT?

Janine Dee
    Participant

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender

kittenlepurr
    Participant

ahhh /facepalm

Unhealer
    Participant

lesbian gay bi trannsexual

seems like a pointless thread, one of the members of all of the mentioned groups posts a new thread every other day.

right now it seems like there's too much speculation going on as to whats best for them financially. none of us have a degree in economics and dont know jack shit. i took econ 101 in university, but all i can really do is watch people state their little appeals and think they're idiots without having the know how to give them an econ lesson.

but i'll try to keep my mouth shut, i know i hate those people who take psychology 101 and think they can read anyone's mind.

Adera
    Participant

The course I've taken was more suited for the industry.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Absolutely yes! we need more (and 3some too!) and i don't think A-team gonna be ruined if they stop working on MF poses for a little! more u give in term of gameplay, more u can receive in term of real money!

inazuma
    Participant

Trying to come up with arguments other than than the whether its fair or not isn't idiocy Unhealer, nor is increasing awareness by posting new ideas and threads, we were told to be more active so we are being. There was an assumption being made that Achat would lose money if it started work on LGBT poses, but its possible to suggest that this isn't necessarily the case (Economics and investment is largely bases on speculation anyway). And I'm a politics student at University, I'm studying economics in depth right now.

Rukya
    Participant

thanks for this vote topic , i vote yes even if (regarding to the update today) it evident that dev team dont mind what we think . they know only one word : money

West69
    Participant

QUOTE ” ahhh /facepalm ”

I like your sense of humor. ;D

IMO on the question, although I may not use these poses, if there is a consumer demand, then it only makes AChat more enjoyable for everyone, and strengthens the financial viability of the game. 🙂

Zinah
    Participant

Yes.  I mean for pity's sake.  If the dev team gives more to the other orientations they'd make more money and get more people to develop more poses etc.  Nice happy circle. 

I really hope clit rubbing games is expanded to  FF SF for the next pose update.  It's great and MUST be shared!

Rukya
    Participant

Oooh it's nice to dream like this , i will dream with you then , cause its clearly a pose who can be given to all orientations mixing this one and the other where  its the woman who is behind.

ps : you know in fact , bisexsual are the lucky ones , they can use all poses .

inazuma
    Participant

Will I get told off if i send a message to every gay premium user, telling them to vote on this?

Shianna
    Participant

@Inazuma, probably not but be polite about it ;D

inazuma
    Participant

sorry if i can be rude, I do right most of what I say at like 3/4 am, so im kinda out of it. 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.