Skip to content

FF Pose Review Request. 24. Doggy Style.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat FF Pose Review Request. 24. Doggy Style.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    tom
    Participant

doggy position in 3D online sex chat

Do you like this position? And your partner? Do you have experiences or questions?
    Don’t hesitate to share them here!

PRICE: 199A$
    This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, FF Section. Box 4. From Behind.

This is a general request for someone in the FF community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Please identify if there is a “Change Role” button or do both partners have to own the pose to swap positions?
    3. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    4. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    5. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    6. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Actually I would add here like I added in the “From Behind” kissing, caressing, nibbling the back and shoulders is a natural thing in this position, oh and I’ll add *I* would like to be able to play with her clit as well.

😉

VeronicaJane
    Participant

What she said please.

Ahalahom
    Participant

QUOTE “Actually I would add here like I added in the “From Behind” kissing, caressing, nibbling the back and shoulders is a natural thing in this position, oh and I’ll add *I* would like to be able to play with her clit as well. 😉 ”

ي الواقع أود أن أضيف هنا وكأنني المضافة في التقبيل “من وراء” ، المداعبة ، القضم الظهر والكتفين هو شيء طبيعي في هذا الموقف ، وأنا يا إضافة * * أنا أود أن يكون قادرا على اللعب مع البظر كذلك.

DarKlim
    Participant

just wondering – why does “from behind” is available for anal sex, and “doggy style” – not? Fingering doesn't count.

kittenlepurr
    Participant

I wish i knew Darklim. Personally I like anal from another girl so i am disappointed.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

QUOTE: “just wondering – why does “from behind” is available for anal sex, and “doggy style” – not? Fingering doesn’t count.”

wellcome in the dark side of achat……to many thing our customer can’t understand! maybe, little by little we can discover all of them! where is Indiana Jones when u need him!? :

🙂

Janine Dee
    Participant

This is the lesbian section. We’d prefer Laura Croft.

;D

hentaiboy69
    Participant

oh….you are right Janine, sorry! how about i ask for Sydney Fox from Relic Hunter too!?

Janine Dee
    Participant

🙂

Unhealer
    Participant

know what i’ve learned recently? lesbians arent just women looking for the right guy… theyre actual lesbians 😮

:-

Janine Dee
    Participant

Doggy Style

Available in the shop for A$150.

F1-Wearing Strap On
    Quick Action
    Bend Over
    Pull Out
    Fondle Breasts (Own)
    Slap Ass
    Finger Asshole

F2-Recieving
    Bend Down
    Chasing
    Rub Clit (Own)
    Quick Action
    Lick Lips
    Lift Ass

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.