Skip to content

Dohots and Achat

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features Dohots and Achat

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zuzannah
    Participant

I’ve just found something. In the galleries (top of the screen on main Webpage) there are images of Achat. Some like the one below looks like this.

Now, it states An Achat Scene rendered in Dohots game, sneak preview of graphics quality which will be available in a few months in Achat.

Dohots is on Steam, it’s £11.39. And this is the description below

A game from the devs of AChat, which is a kind of stripped-down offline version, where is a large number of sex poses and the ability to try different clothes. More than 10 sexy virtual partners, more than 250 hot animations in more than 20 detailed sex positions and 3 lifelike rooms.

I know what you think. It’s Achat next. But, to me it doesn’t look like Achat Next. On the Pic itself it just says Achat and not Achat Next. Am I been to optimistic that this is the future of Achat ?? Who knows. Only the Devs know.

Want to see more of DoHots ? https://www.mobygames.com/game/163222/dohots/promo/

Comments would be nice.

P.S. I think I’ve gotten a bit over excited about this. It’s Achat Next isn’t it ? But please comment.

Thanks.

Zu.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Whoa everyone.

Don’t all comment at once.

Vaughan

Hey Zuz, I think its Steams version of Achat Next, but only time will tell.
    The rooms look great.
    Perhaps Achat could give us an answer so we know whats going on with the new changes in Achat?

Zuzannah
    Participant

The steam version should be the same as the normal download version. Steam is just a Digital Distribution Service. ( I had to search for the proper description of it) lol.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.