Skip to content

FF Pose Review Request. 68. Double Doggy.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat FF Pose Review Request. 68. Double Doggy.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

This one has a very special place in my heart as I championed this for about fifteen of those long eighteen months. So I am very fond of it.

Adera
    Participant

Oh, how I wish I had this pose as well.

🙂

I like the 3some idea you had about a double ended dildo pose like this Janine, the one where the third girl would hold the dildo for the others. She could also move the dildo for the others in some ways, spank them a little and maybe tease them some while she talks to them in a way they like.

😛

bluedenim
    Participant

QUOTE:” Oh, how I wish I had this pose as well. 🙂
    I like the 3some idea you had about a double ended dildo pose like this Janine, the one where the third girl would hold the dildo for the others. She could also move the dildo for the others in some ways, spank them a little and maybe tease them some while she talks to them in a way they like. 😛 ”

Mmmmmmm…….
    you spanking me and NG while we use this? we like it a lot too. I’m sure NG would spank you while you did it with me, she loves it.
    :-*

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe, should I spank you when your slowing down from pleasure?

😉

bluedenim
    Participant

Adera,

Do I need to answer that question? If you were spanking me I wouldn't be slowing down!  :-* :-*

Adera
    Participant

Oh, you don’t have to answer that, I would find my way trough your reactions.

😉

NewGurl
    Participant

This is one of my favorite poses, I like to hide the room, rotate up and zoom in from underneath. This way you can see both of the pussies being penetrated and when they cum it falls all over the camera angle.  Love It!!!!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Gosh, NG….i can imagine you waiting for it so badly, whit your cheeks turned red red dreaming of it and your eyes shining whit a lusty sparkle…..then it comes all over your face……..god, NG, can't resist to this view

NewGurl
    Participant

QUOTE: “Gosh, NG….i can imagine you waiting for it so badly, whit your cheeks turned red red dreaming of it and your eyes shining whit a lusty sparkle…..then it comes all over your face……..god, NG, can’t resist to this view”

Only thing better than the FF version is the MFF version, where the two Females are going at it while the Male is cumming all over them, Awesome!!!!!!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

QUOTE: “Oh, how I wish I had this pose as well. 🙂
    I like the 3some idea you had about a double ended dildo pose like this Janine, the one where the third girl would hold the dildo for the others. She could also move the dildo for the others in some ways, spank them a little and maybe tease them some while she talks to them in a way they like. :P”

adera, sweety, when i have a little of time, i’ll gonna post a pic of an old idea taken by a clip…..i’m sure you gonna like it! oh, and most of ours girls too…..eh eh eh!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.