Skip to content

Pose Ideas. Double-Ender Pose Ideas.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat Pose Ideas. Double-Ender Pose Ideas.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

Double-Ender Pose Ideas – Development Team Suggestions

With the double-ender now an option for the development team I thought a good thread would be suggestions for ways for them to use it.<br><br>The first I thought of is a modified Scissors. You remove the useless hand-held dildos add more clit and breast play, and put the dildo in between the two. You could also add being able to reach down and move the dildo back and forth.<br><br>It could be a fresh design, or a port of normal Scissors… whatever works, but let's use this thread to come up with fresh uses for their new toy.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

it can be use for other gender too, but yes, priority is for lesbian, i presume. hope the dev-team gonna hear you, Janine!

Janine Dee
    Participant

Honestly maybe this should have went on “Say…” because it CAN be used for a great many orientations, but I'm FF focused for obvious reasons. 

kittenlepurr
    Participant

I would love to have the option  FF in the current double-ender doggy pose where we can switch which hole it is in for ourselves. Or to add an additional one to have two going at once.

Honestly I think the doubles are better then the strap on option unless its a boomerang one its less pleasure for both.

Adera
    Participant

To me a double ender seems like the natural choice in the scissor pose… well at least over the dildos they've put into the pose right now.

Having said that I just want to say that I would like a double ender for SF and SS lots.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

double head dildo is a natural choice in that pose. but probably it work better if the girls are laying down on bed

kittenlepurr
    Participant

would something similar work for shemales too … I mean double dildo and scissoring?

Janine Dee
    Participant

Oh, and for the modified scissoring it would be good to be able to place your hands behind  you to push inward.

Adera
    Participant

kitten, yes it would work, though it would be somewhat different.

Janine, options like that would be needed to make the pose good.

Was thinking of how nice a pose where only vaginal, only anal or intermixed was possible would be. I can of course see some problems that would arise… like how a female might want to sit up more in vaginal, such a dynamic pose is probably hard to make.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

An anal veriosn of the scissors pose must be a little unrealistic, looking at the position of the belly of the left girl is…..well, anyway this is something where Janine and Rukya have more experience! 

Adera
    Participant

Um no hentaiboy, no one suggest anus scissoring.

If shemales are scissoring it's so that we can rub our dicks together… otherwise called frotting.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmh, probably i misunderstood the preview post…..sorry!

kittenlepurr
    Participant

I know its a little unrealistic the whole anal scissoring Hentaiboy69 I was thinking along the lines could something similar to scissoring be done with shemales and dildos but pose wise it was a little silly unless they have both shemales on their backs.

Adera
    Participant

We mean a double ended dildo by that.

Delahz
    Participant

I think it'd be a good idea to try and port over some of the MF poses with the double ender instead of the strap-on dildo! It might not work for every one, but the “hanging beauty” and “hot seat” poses are good candidates.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.