Skip to content

Pose Ideas for Group – Double Penetration

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Ideas for Group – Double Penetration

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Uniq
    Participant

Double Penetration MMF

I think it would be awesome if there was a double penetration 2 guys one girl for the group sex. Is this going to be a possible scene.
    Different positions of double penetration.
    Any ones thoughts on this?

;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) :-* :-* :-*

TightFit74
    Participant

Hi Uniq, first of all welcome to the forum.
    Your request has been made before. Unfortunately the A-team (developers of the game) never tell what kind of poses they will bring out next, much to our frustration. I think you will find a lot of people have the same wish as you have, including myself. Hopefully the A-team will create something that fulfills our needs

Bear
    Participant

Welcome to the forum Uniq

probably has more to do with the mechanics of actions with the avatar and coordinating options. Imagine it is highly more complicated thatn the one-on -one action.

Hopefully they find a way to achieve this,…no doubt involvement of all 3 is more fun than 1 continual standing around.

Uniq
    Participant

Thanks for the information…I so look forward to when this happens.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Billy
    Participant

You will wait for long i am afraid…. 🙁

TightFit74
    Participant

QUOTE: “You will wait for long i am afraid…. 🙁 ”

Would you care to elaborate? Imagine how much this pose would be sold…. i am sure they are working on it. But since they have achieved all 3 involved in ffm, i am sure they are working on dp in mmf as well…

Adera
    Participant

My ideas for some cock action 3somes (

:P) would be. An FSM pose, me sandwiched between the girl and guy *shudders* I don’t think I would last long. An MMS, MSS or SSS pose one in my mouth the other in my ass. With girls I rather like the ideas already presented in another thread.

Billy
    Participant

QUOTE ” You will wait for long i am afraid…. 🙁 ”

QUOTE: “Would you care to elaborate? Imagine how much this pose would be sold…. i am sure they are working on it. But since they have achieved all 3 involved in ffm, i am sure they are working on dp in mmf as well… ”

Of course they are working on it.. I didnt say they dont…
    And as you are sure about it, i am also sure that we have to wait more for that…

Dont worry, i can handle it.. I’m waiting five years now for gran turismo 5 😛

Cheers.. 😉

JennyT
    Participant

Looks like your wish has been granted.

Billy
    Participant

Yeah, it seems so even if i still cant believe it.. lol 😛

And i have to apologise to the developers.. 😉

TightFit74
    Participant

I must say, considering the last few releases, it seems the development team are at least paying attention… Good for you guys! 🙂

Adera
    Participant

It would be nice if the pose was made to work with shemales aswell and females then too (it wouldn’t be sucking on silicone after all). Well I meant for me to be one of the fuckers… two cocks in my ass is abit too much. 😛

Janine Dee
    Participant

Absolutely, strap ons are fine to stimulate, but not being actual appendages do not have never endings so they themselves can not be stimulated. A fact that one would THINK was apparent, but somehow was not known in the Development Teams development process. 😛

Bear
    Participant

Pleasantly surprised at its appearance,…curious of the options,…so if any have used and care to share would like to hear.

Glad  to see the past couple of 3some poses focusing on all participants…Janine this dp may not be useful to the fff crowd,..but the shut up and fuck….of  the ffm release I would think appealing…

ANYWAY KUDOS to the achat team for this new direction,…of group participation,..holding an optimistic view of the future releases..

Janine Dee
    Participant

I dunno, won’t know.

😛 As long as they remember strap ons aren’t flesh and blood appendages I may learn to trust their judgment again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.