Skip to content

download problem

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Got any problems running AChat? download problem

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

I tryed to re download the game but at the end of the download i cant launch the Achat setup exe program . I download from the home page of the forum is it stil valid or do we need to download the game from somewhere else.

Lover
    Participant

It still should be working. Did you remove the old AChat version before? Make sure, also to remove the old folder.
    Is AChat.exe maybe blocked by your antivirus-program?
    What kind of windows do you have running?

dirtyElena
    Participant

Do you het an Errormessage? if so, would you might posting it in here?

Nat33
    Participant

Hi Rukya,

I've dowload the game and the new High res files today, desinstall and install and no problems.
    They are some files who stay in your hard drive on your local drive in C:UsersutilisatriceAppDataLocalAChat
    delete this files
    I'm on Windows 7
    restart your PC
    Install the set up
    restart your PC
    Install the High res files
    restart your PC

All work fine for me like you have seen thsi afternoon.
    Oh try to run your install as “Administrator” too

AusWoody
    Participant

Gday Rukya,
    there are many highly experienced  ppl here who wil;l willingly help resolve problems  on your  pc  regarding achat  as well as many other  problems.

that said  none of us are psychic  the more info you can give  with the problem the more accurate the  presented solutions  you will receive,
    such as

operating system  – win 10  or  8.1  or win 7  ect
    the basic specs of your pc  CPU speed  and brand  ram 
    is it an reinstall over the top  or a clean install

there has never been a tech that has said to someone  “that's too much information for me to diagnose  your problem”

you may find this article helpfull
    http://www.gcflearnfree.org/computerbasics/15

Rukya
    Participant

Thanks everyone it worked ( nat's option ) . As a reward , i will steal all your tokens on poker table

Ps : To the ones that dont know me , dont worry , i know that many peoples ( old or “new” ) can help me . Maybe it dont looks like , but i'm not a new player , i'm the Paddle Queen

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Glad you soloved your problem, Paddle Queen, but more, I'm happy to have you here again!  kisses!

Lover
    Participant

Yaay Rukya, glad it worked. Now enjoy

Nat33
    Participant

Impeccable, bises Rukya  :-*

Warning THE Paddle Queen is back 

Zuzannah
    Participant

Hi Rukya,

I've dowload the game and the new High res files today, desinstall and install and no problems.

Hey is there a new update to the High Res version since Nat has re-installed it.

And if you have installed it Why do you need to uninstall the old version.  Wouldn't the new version just over write it.

Nat33
    Participant

@Zuzannah
    I don't know but my old files was 377mo and this one 481 mo.
    The set up of the game too is more bigger.

My “old” installation was since the V2.
    Now I have the music that I don't have before, I don't see all 

When I reinstall I prefer desinstall the whole game and reinstall a new clean game.
    I've nobody in my ignore list, save it if you have.

Lover
    Participant

The main folder of AChat isn't removed (least so it was in the past) and sometimes old files stay and cause troubles when you install a new version. So better remove it manually.
    Just save your ignore-list if you have people in there and also the chatöog.txt if you want to keep it.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Daft questions coming up ready.

1. Is there a new update for the high res version.  If there isn't, when there is one will we be told about it ?

2. Where is the ignore list File.  I can't find it.

Thanks. 

Lover
    Participant

1. We don't get an info here. But if you have activated and once installed the high res version, every update will be done when you start the  game

2. C:xxxxxxxxxxxxAChatpersonal – ignorelist
    Maybe also in main folder AChat – I don't have anyone ignored, so don't have it.

3. (YOu didn't ask but I answer lol) In main folder you also find the chatlog.txt

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.