Skip to content

Group Pose Ideas : MMF. FFF. SFS. DOUBLE PENETRATION POSE

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Group Pose Ideas : MMF. FFF. SFS. DOUBLE PENETRATION POSE

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    spaceball1
    Participant

DP

Now I’m pretty new to this site, but I’ve already heard from some people the complaint of a lack of DP positions. I am also agreeing with this I for one think, especially with MMF, that DP would help make threesomes more exciting. I’ve heard it from both men and women I’ve met on Achat. Please let me know if you feel the same.

Spaceball1

Butt_LegGirl
    Participant

you are not alone want this pose, there is few topics about it. but still no answer

Jazelle
    Participant

To be honest any threesome pose that includes all three people would be good, and well if it has to be DP then all well and good but too many
    poses have one stood out in the cold in some way

spaceball1
    Participant

keep those opinions comig.  I like what I'm hearing so far.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I know for FFF the Daisy Chain is still a long held hope.

blossom
    Participant

DP, daisy chain… sounds yummy. Being only 24 hours old on here, I can't wait to try out the group scenes currently available – limited as they may be – at least I wouldn't be at the mercy of a single partner's imagination… or lack thereof *chuckle*

Anonymous

There still is no FFM or FFF exclusive scenes so far I think and it sucks. They're all combinations of already existing FM and FF scenes. MMF got two exclusive scenes already so it's only fair to add some for the others too. (I must give my vote to FFM first if there's a question of which one, of course. )

Estoria
    Participant

It's very sadly they don't have it. I dont think I'd be a fan of it for real, but it looks fun to try in here. And being left out while the other two are having fun can be nice sometimes, but it gets a bit lonely after a while. Especially if you wished you'd be closer and have some fun too.

And while we're talking DP… How about they make some MMMF or FFFF with some of the newly opened options..

Anonymous

new threesome scene are *long* overdue.  maybe now that the new interface is functioning we will see new threesome positions….and soon i hope! 

sinnnn
    Participant

Maybe they fear the poor avatar might not be able to handle DP.  A new 3way positions is a dream, I'm scared its a far off dream.  I'm almost forgetting what a true 3way is anymore. :-[

AZNLoverV
    Participant

DP has to be exciting for any sex.  I mean DP = sensory overload.  You've got both holes filled, what more can you ask for, except maybe a dildo or penis in you mouth in addition to that?

Janine Dee
    Participant

I'd rather have my mouth occupied with a pussy… but that's just me.    I have to say though I'd rather they work on the threesome then worry about adding a fourth.

Anonymous

I'd rather have my mouth occupied with a pussy… but that's just me.    I have to say though I'd rather they work on the threesome then worry about adding a fourth

hey we agree for once  except your threesome would be FFF 

sinnnn
    Participant

I say we boycott till we get our DP poses.  Whose with me?  ROTFL,  like that'll happen.   And Bobby don't you worry you'll be have your face in a pussy soon and so will Janine. 😮 :

Janine Dee
    Participant

I'm going to hold you to that.  :-*

And Bobbler, I figure it's just us both being sensible souls. We have so few threesome positions as it is, four ways would just split their time even further.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.