Skip to content

Game Idea. DROPDOWN-POSES-LIST-MENU in Room

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. DROPDOWN-POSES-LIST-MENU in Room

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Sandra88
    Participant

I mean our AChat in room gets pretty overloaded with poses to choose from if your in 1on1…about time we have a ‘Dropdown-list/menu’ of it I think….cause it blocks so much view by now

So it must look like this… if you see the bar flashing of the poses….take you mouse to the bar and the ‘Dropdownlist/menu’ will show for a few secs and choose the pose that your partner wishes or both agree to be in 😉

Sandra88
    Participant

Oh a other thing…do people need the cam handlethingy…well I never do…I use only the mouse..I would like to see a 'X 'to set it off…results in more view

alstott
    Participant

well you ever tried the cam ? i mean first person mode? it can be really exciting : the other two options are so-so…

Sandra88
    Participant

LOL….I should made myself  clearer….First person,CAM 1 and,2  are ok, but those things above them , the cam moving stuff I mean.

Lover
    Participant

I don't need the cam, too. It could be a small icon in a corner and just appear if you click it.

Sandra88
    Participant

@ Lover another good idea 

Urban
    Participant

well you ever tried the cam ? i mean first person mode? it can be really exciting : the other two options are so-so…

Give me seasickness :o.

TightFit74
    Participant

first person cam mode can be sickening, yet it can be very exciting too.. looking into the eyes of your partner…

alstott
    Participant

Yep keep that needless cam buttons away…but let us the first person view…..are this innocent eyes are able to lie?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.