Skip to content

Dynamic Lighting

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Dynamic Lighting

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Keiko
    Participant

I would love to sit on Adera's lap and talk about the first thing that comes up.  Of course, watching Ardeur take the first ride is also quite tempting… Either way, we all win. 

alstott
    Participant

Where's the dynamic lightning gone ?…all i can see is the flickering light in the eyes of all of yours  …i love you guys and your posts…keep on going and have fun :-* …well as Bear said it many times…GIVE US SOME LIGHTS FROM A FLICKERING FIRE PLACE…i don't care if it's from outside on a fire place or inside sitting or lay down on a bearskin and enjoy the flickering of a open fire

Adera
    Participant

Oh, if Keiko wants to sit in my lap I guess Ardeur could sit in Bears lap? It might get a little crowded in Bears lap otherwise and a maybe a little boring for Ardeur and Keiko since I won't last very long like that. :

Just don't go tire him out… I want to ride something hot and hard as well.

Ardeur
    Participant

Tire him out? Not for quite a while, I'll be taking him for long and slow ride. I expect he'll take the pedal to the metal if he feels the need for speed…  :-*

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe, well I could try to lure Alstott over to us.

alstott
    Participant

Well you know Adera if you'll wiggle and jiggle this lil butt of yours and give 'em a lil slap on it…i've already my hand in my pants 

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe, I rather sit in your lap and rub my butt against whatever could be straining inside you pants. But we should take it out, I wouldn't want to make you mess up your pants… and maybe I can make sure nothing is spilled.

Keiko
    Participant

Oh I do hope it is not selfish of me if I feel compelled to kneel in front of Adera and Alstott, giving Adera's excited cock some extra attention by licking up and down the shaft, occasionally swirling my tongue around the tip. When Adera starts to bounce and ride Alstott, I'd probably just wrap my deep dark lips around it, feeling her hips buck upward, thrusting her hard cock deep into my mouth.

Adera
    Participant

Keiko, I would be the selfish one… though it wouldn't be long before I'd be moaning with delight from your sweet soft lips and his hard cock stretching me and rubbing so good against my prostate I'm afraid I'd be cumming down your throat quite soon.

Then we could of course switch and you could have him in your ass while I push mine in between you wet lips. :-*

TightFit74
    Participant

Hmm, I think that Alstott can stand his ground for a long time, but isn't three girls a bit much for you my friend? You know what they say.. A good neighbour beats a distant friend..
    *Sliding my eyes over the pinkish blonde hair of Keiko, admiring her frame as she positions herself in front of Alstott. Looking at Adera,smiling when I see her flush red cheeks, appareantly enjoying herself on Alstott ap. Winking at Ardeur as she gets ready to take him for a ride*

alstott
    Participant

I could handle it…while i'm in this juicy tight honey pot of Adera and lil sexy Keiko is spoiling her dick….but not be surprised when my cock sometimes slip outside and searche his way to your soft lips…just give a lil kiss and put it in again or maybe you want to rub that pole at your heavenly gates too…i've nothing to say against …but be careful maybe t spits a bit cuz his stick is a brt

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe imagine my frustration if you cock slips out just when it feels the best and I'm close to cumming… I would guide you inside again real quick.

Keiko
    Participant

Don't worry, Adera. I'll make sure he stays inside. If his cock slips out, I may give it a few licks and a kiss on the tip before I help guide it back inside and my attention returns to your thick, hard shaft. I want to make sure I'm ready for you once you reach your peak.

Adera
    Participant

Aww sweetie, your too nice. :-*

I'd make sure you would squirm in pleasure afterwards.

TightFit74
    Participant

Great suggestions/examples ms Keiko

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.