Skip to content

Dynamic Lighting

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Dynamic Lighting

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Keiko
    Participant

I had a little available time on my hands today so I decided to create a few visual examples of the different lighting and filter suggestions made here…

fireplace_1316766289.jpg

((I will re-upload these pictures eventually))

Adera
    Participant

I like the fireplace and moonlight lightning… sepia look quite nice as well though I'm not too sure about that kind of party lighting.

Hmm I wonder if Keiko had a good time gathering the research material. :

Bear
    Participant

hmm appears she was handling things nicely… :

I personally like the firelight, though in my mind I see a flickering aspect to the lighting, one in constant motion to play on the body, that might be too much to ask, though I could appreciate the static effect. Party wise a visual effect of maybe a mirrored ball  reflection in the room (in motion would be interesting…

TightFit74
    Participant

Fire place lightning and the moon light look very appealing to me. For the fire place I share the same sentiments as Bear. Would be perfect if the light was actually moving real time..

ms Keiko, thanks for showing us what you meant. I need some visual stimulation sometimes to understand some things

Minca
    Participant

These are great Keiko!

I like the black and white a lot more than I would have thought. It makes me think of a spy camera, left on by a frisky secret agent!  But these are all great.

Bear
    Participant

Does have a grainy security cam feel to it,… good eye Minca.

Keiko
    Participant

I'm not ignorant to the fact that recreating accurate and realistic lighting conditions in a 3 dimensional space is considerably more challenging compared to static photos. Still, I appreciate everyone's positive feedback.

@Adera: It's surprisingly easy to find willing volunteers to assist me in my research. The tough part is trying to take notes on my clipboard. I can't write too well when being fucked from behind.

@Minca: Yes, I was thinking the same thing with the Black & White and the Nightvision. It would be especially fun to add the “REC” in the corner and the line frame around the center to give it more of a camera feel. Would look great with “First Person” view.

I think the fireplace one is my favorite too, but I believe it would be the most challenging since it would be direct lighting and casting shadows. Moonlight should be possible since it's much like the diffused lighting already in the rooms, just needs a bluish tint and to be a bit darker. My idea for the Party Lighting would be different colored pools of light around the room occasionally fading into other colors. Perhaps to give that rave feel. Would need loud techno music to go with it, lol.

Urmel007
    Participant

they should licence the Unreal Engine … man, this would be yummi
    real dynamic lightning … in damned detailed environments … would be sooo great … but perhaps Epic don't want to see their engine for an production like this

Janine Dee
    Participant

Sadly that COULD be right. Excessive violence they wouldn't blink at, but a little sex…

Still I must admit my thoughts were more upon offering Keiko … an alternate platform to gather more data. Then on how (admittedly) awesome the work is.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

“Fire place” and “Moonlight” are perfect! In “Party light”, it will be nice if the ligth are moving around, not be a static spot. the other, dunno what to say….

Adera
    Participant

Keiko, you can get two guys to do that at once… must feel so good. *pout* Would have been nice to be able to do that… and no, I'm not going to try and take two in my ass.

Keiko
    Participant

Oh Adera, I couldn't leave you out… Well, figuratively speaking of course. We could do a Keiko train. I'll be at the front, on my hands and knees, Adera can penetrate me from behind, then we just need to find another person to take Adera from behind. All aboard!! Choo!! Choo!!!

Adera
    Participant

We could do that but I wouldn't want to begrudge you the pleasure of getting two at once so I might ask the fine gent if he doesn't want to help me fuck you.

Bear
    Participant

Chuckles… now I begrudge the fact of too much work,… that sounded like a delightful proposition… :

Bear
    Participant

Bumping because I think this is a terrific  idea, especially under the new graphics.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.