Skip to content

Dynamic Lighting

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Dynamic Lighting

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

ops…looks like the pic of Keiko was removed from the host site!

Adera
    Participant

Maybe they have a policy that her images where violating… or it might be a time limit of some sort.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

probably the first option……it can be happend whit hosting site service! too bad we can't upload pics here directly!

Fantasy
    Participant

WOW
    you guys been havin a blast in here, lmao
    i will be delighted if we get some different lighting options..
    where do i vote? hehe

hentaiboy69
    Participant

no poll at the moment…..maybe in the future!

Lover
    Participant

BUMP!

I bring this topic up again. Especially with the chimney in the cabin it would be great to have different lights.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

oh, it will be if we have fire running in the fireplace, so we can turn artificial lights off!

bluedenim
    Participant

mmmmmmm

Just a log fire for light and a Bear-skin to keep me warm (preferably with Bear still inside it) 

Azrielle
    Participant

mmmmmmm

Just a log fire for light and a Bear-skin to keep me warm (preferably with Bear still inside it) 

Sheep skins are very soft and warm too, but not so good if the sheep are still wearing them because they poop.

oh, it will be if we have fire running in the fireplace, so we can turn artificial lights off!

Nothing more enticeing than the light of a fire in the hearth, a sexy man lying on sheep skins (preferably neked already), and … hehehe.

Mwah!
    Az.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Seems like we have an horny kitty here…..but i think we can add two cup of wine for a toast to your desire, Azrielle!

Anonymous

this idea was too good i had to make a separate thread 

how about a light switch in the room to turn the lights on and off with?
    or even better…a dimmer switch that would allow you to adjust the brightness in the room. something like what was just implemented for the speed control

Brandybee
    Participant

It is a great idea – anything that helps create the right mood and ambiance for an intimate moment has the thumbs up from me. 

Rukya
    Participant

good idea , but i wonder if its not better to do this playing with the light of the computer dirrectly , in place of another bar in the screen 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

oh crap……at last we end having the screen full of bar, windows and whatelse!?

The idea is good but it's going to be a big space problem here!

Lover
    Participant

What about an own box, as we have for the poses, for changing lights ( dimming, on/off, candles), hide room and many more, new great possibilities to alter room?
    I would not use this box for the cams, but for all things you don't change every few seconds

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.