Skip to content

Editing cloth textures

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Editing cloth textures

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 688 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

some dress shirts…

dressshirt1.jpg

[hr]

Keiko
    Participant

Thought TRON costumes would be fun.

@Tight, Those dress shirts look great. Especially on the collared shirts. I find those UV maps the most difficult to work with 

Adera
    Participant

Wow, those Tron outfits looks nice, think you could make the white as well Keiko?

TightFit74
    Participant

@Keiko Thanks!

now a question: does anyone else have a rpoblem with loading diffused or normal textured in the 'test-environment' (type in 'tex' in log-out mode)?
    Up to selecting the file I want to see on the avatar, everything works fine. But as soon as it starts loading, AChat crashes… Can anybody help me maybe? Or is it the wisest to take my old pc to a grave and get a new one? lol

sexilicious
    Participant

wait you bury old pc's

Keiko
    Participant

Wow, those Tron outfits looks nice, think you could make the white as well Keiko?

Sure! The TRON outfits were fun to make. 

@Keiko Thanks!

now a question: does anyone else have a rpoblem with loading diffused or normal textured in the 'test-environment' (type in 'tex' in log-out mode)?
    Up to selecting the file I want to see on the avatar, everything works fine. But as soon as it starts loading, AChat crashes… Can anybody help me maybe? Or is it the wisest to take my old pc to a grave and get a new one? lol

I haven't ever experienced the AChat client crashing when I upload my textures. There have been a few times it took longer to load certain textures just because of the file size. What is the canvas and file sizes you are working with, Tight?

TightFit74
    Participant

@Keiko  Iwas just about to post why I encountered problems and the client crashed when loading a new diffuse. It had to do with the length of the file name. If it is too long appareantly, it doesn't compute with the program. I renamed all files and find no more problems. I did have some fun yesterday:

This one is for Lover:

Lover
    Participant

Thanks Tight, its wonderful
    As I told you, I also like the combination of the light jacket and your handmade shirt, thats's something for my father' son

sexilicious
    Participant

oooooo love the cloud one tight then again what do you expect from me hehe

TightFit74
    Participant

This one is for you sexi…

this is something else I have been working on…

Hope someone would wear that when crawling into my bed..

sexilicious
    Participant

ooooooooo thank you tight but are you sure you aren't the one wanting me to wear it so you can have such easy access hehe and i'll volunteer to wear the other one when crawling into your bed hehe  :

Keiko
    Participant

A friend of mine suggested Egyptian-style outfits so I decided to give it a try. The Egyptian dress looks a bit blurry, not sure why but there's alot of detail on the collar. I could always trim the fabric down the middle to reveal more skin in the future  Only thing we need now is a headress and makeup.

@Adera: I updated my TRON image to include the white outfit. The 3D model reflected the light off the texture in an odd way because of the layer beneath it so it could be better without my limited options.

Adera
    Participant

Keiko, even then the Tron outfit looks good.

Hmm the last image made me think of gladiators as well, one RP could be to play one of the gladiators pleasure girls… for those of us that doesn't want to be gladiators.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Keiko, your work are all amazing….i anvy you so much!

About your last work, th non plus ultrea is if we can give to the collar some real volume. it will be good if dev-team gonna release something like that!

TightFit74
    Participant

I wanted to have a little fun. Curious who will get the jokes….

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 688 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.