Skip to content

Editing cloth textures

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Editing cloth textures

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 688 total)
  • Author
    Keiko
    Participant

Aha, I see what you did there, Tight. Tehehe. Does this lingerie now justify the excuse for men to use phrases such as, ” May I squeeze your melons?” Also I am surprised you dont have a bra with owls on it considering the pattern you're working with. 

TightFit74
    Participant

Just wait what I have in store for the guys…  :

sexilicious
    Participant

might need more of a plum for mine though tight lol  cause i'm not too big

NewGurl
    Participant

A mouthful is enough sexi

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

You folks are all so talented and creative.  I would wear everything I've seen in this thread if possible.  Here's a thought perhaps there could be a way for the creative people, like yourselves, to create the clothing, upload them to a different part of the shop, and earn A$.  I'm thinking it would be seperate from the main store, so it would be like a consignment shop or going to Keiko's Boutique, or Tight's Lingerie, etc.  That would be a way for the talented ones to generate some AChat income.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

TightFit74
    Participant

´Tight´s Garments`

Does have a certain ring to it… Anyone else got a good idea for a shop name? lol
    In the meantime I have been fiddling some more… This is more for fantasy players among us. A Ranger as I see him…

ranger6.jpg

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Tight, it's a pretty work…..too bad it's look so flat!

TightFit74
    Participant

Ah, still working on that. It is a skill that needs to be mastered, adding shadow and depth.. Some are a lot better at is as me. I appreciate your honest opinion Hentai!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I'm not only talking about shadow, but about 3d model too……i'd really like to have a good 3d fantasy armor (just to tell one of my wishes) whit real trim shape, not just a simple shadow to make me imagine  the deeper effect

jeanona31
    Participant

Hi everyone ,

thought it would be nice to join  the creative team..
    I tried to upload my ideas a few times, but unfortunately without success.
    Every time I get a message ” An Error Has Occurred! The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator..”

Just to add- the files are small enough, about 70 kb (jpg) and less . I really worked hard on this so please help me .
    I even tried with gif format but nothing …  :'( :'(

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I know it…..to be able to work on the colthes mesh, we need to know hot to use a 3d model programm, like Maya or 3D Studio Max.

TightFit74
    Participant

Jeanona,

I upoad my pictures by picking them off an internet site I use to upload them. Since I am a member, the upload folder has always been full. best way to upoad an image here, is to fill the link in, after you clicked on the “Insert Image” button, above the window where you write your post..

imageshack.com is free and quick..

jeanona31
    Participant

@TightFit74 

thank you very much for your help, I will try in that way , hope this time with more success 

jeanona31
    Participant

Finally, my first two projects … 

@TightFit74  – Thanks once again  :-*

bluedenim
    Participant

Hi Jeanona!

that top one looks just like some I have done with “diffuse” I was trying to cover the body really, but instead I just ended up doing the entire outfit.
    My material source? a picture of a redheaded girls freckles, sampled down to a small patch.

Very strange, very strange indeed.

@Admin. Would it be possible to use the textures on the body itself as well as clothes?

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 688 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.