Skip to content

Editing cloth textures

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Editing cloth textures

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 688 total)
  • Author
    JohnnyCash
    Participant

Seems great!  I don't know if it's just me but your pic is cut I can see only part of it, but the little I can see it's very well done 

Thank You

you can see the whole image here – http://i42.tinypic.com/rc29nc.jpg

medjai
    Participant

ok now I saw the hole thing and congrats it's very good! 

TightFit74
    Participant

I think that AChat will always want control over what is worn in the game. First to prevent abuse, second to make sure there is a degree of quality which is appealing to new members, instead of putting them off.

Also, if they give prem members to ability to wear their own clothes, it would stop cashflow for outfits and great outfits would not spread amongst the members.. Some avatars would be completely unique while the rest is still stuck to wear AChat fashion, instead of Keiko couture or JohnnyCash originals..

But the real decision will indeed be taken in a real room, somewhere outside of our grasp.. we can however influence them a little by giving them different perspectives on the matter

Janine Dee
    Participant

You're almost certainly right. Just brainstorming possibilities like I'm sure they are. I think the only thing we can be confident in is that with them releasing the tool there's almost certainly to be some great implement. In all honesty it could crash and burn like General Chat, but at this point it's likely to see in game use.

Though another brainstormed idea (that they might find useful) is keep the designer's profits in A$ for the first 3-6 months or so just to make sure nothing crops us. We get past whatever test window they decide on THEN they could both with CCBill accounts and such.

And Hi Johnny, cool choice of name. While I'll admit I started with his version of Hurt and worked my way backwards, some really, really cool music.

Keiko
    Participant

NunPriest.jpg

I quickly put these outfits together. The Naughty Nun and Priest set. I won't be able to add the Priest's collar until a collar accessory mesh is created by the development team. The textures are a little flat but I was just feeling lazy, lol. If people like the concept and if I know they might be used in the future, I'll make them better.

A random Japanese style dress loosely based on a Yukata.

Oh and I greatly appreciate all the feedback and support everyone is showing on not just my textures but all the examples posted in this thread. I am really happy to see everyone excited about all these new designs. Lets just hope Tom is close to finding a solution to let us actually wear these outfits.

Lover
    Participant

Wonderful clothes Keiko If nun are wearing such outfits… hehe.. and for the Priest: Just the shirt would be nice to have, I'm missing a black shirt in my wardrobe.

@Janine, Tight, Keiko…
    Yes, it can crash like general chat… but all they developed since the general chat had been suggestions of us. To me it seems, they recognized we aren't just in this forum for chatting and complaining, but for good ideas, creative suggestions and offering our help.
    ANd now they use this forum, better the user here, being testimonials. That's a good idea if you ask me.
    Sometimes probably it doesn't work – look at the sound thread, the dream tits… but very often it works, like the zz-button, the language translation and several poses.
    One point I am sure: If they use the fashion here, the designer will get his share. They always did it this way.

TightFit74
    Participant

Lover,

I can't find a falw in your words.. True that they are putting their prospective ideas on the forum. I appreciate the dev-team does get us involved in the proces of building out this game (can't find a better word for a quick post Janine )

And I can testify that they make it worth your while if you lend a hand. I do hope there will be more info about the development of plans soon, worried this thread will end up like the dreamtits thread.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Well, tight…..about the dreamtits thread i just hope they are taking time to adapt all the pose to the different tits shape (small, normall and now big), cause, you know, there are some problem whit it. really hope this is not a simple dream, but it can be true!

about this tools, weeeeell, i don't have the skill of Keiko, so probably i'll never gonna try to realize somethng complex. maybe just something more easy.

Pafe
    Participant

about this tools, weeeeell, i don't have the skill of Keiko, so probably iìll never gonna try to realize somethng complex. maybe just something more easy.

Hiya…

I'm with you on this one, Hentaiboy69… I don't have much skill at this, but I would gladly pay Keiko for her designs.  Perhaps even on a commision basis.  That would be like going to a nice dress shop. 

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Janine Dee
    Participant

Just to keep the topic going they're probably ironing out concerns over copyrights, which will probably be along the lines of making sure we never ever use something that could be considered another entities intellectual property.

TightFit74
    Participant

a thought that has come to my mind as well.. There is a whole legal ackage connected to releasing any market to the members. restricted or not..

In the meantime I have been fiddling a little, wasn't sure if any star trek uniforms were made yet.. male versions so far..:

TightFit74
    Participant

This is a suit for a Star Trek officers Gala…

Female outfits will follow soon, all we need is the bridge of the Enterprise as a room…

Lover
    Participant

Aaaaaah Tight, did I ever tell you I'm a big fan of Star Trek? We don't need just the bridge, we need the captain's room and the holo-deck from TNG

Pafe
    Participant

HIya's…

We have a Holodeck… and a transporter.  Beams me from the main page to the room.  Can't wait to see the ladies' uniforms.  Ooops… gotta go… sub-space message coming in. 

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Keiko
    Participant

I don't know much about Star Trek but I do recognize these uniforms from pictures. Well done, Tight! And I can only remember the name of one character from Star Trek but that's only because my dirty mind reminds me of what his name rhymes with… Spock. 

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 688 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.