Skip to content

Editing cloth textures

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Editing cloth textures

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 688 total)
  • Author
    jeanona31
    Participant

@bluedenim  – I didnt think to Trek outfits.  I thought the sexy clothes above…
    but still I have to agree with  Pafe – You're never too young to be a “Trekkie” .

@Adera -conservatively as very conservative,  something that is not at all feminine. I cant give you an example because I do not want to criticize no one's taste.
    But I can tell, I same as you prefer emphasizing sex appeal in all possible forms of dressing.

bluedenim
    Participant

@Jeanona

I agree with you, your clothes are really sexy and thanks for sharing them with us. xx

Keiko
    Participant

GundamUniform.jpg

To keep with the sci-fi theme Tight has started, I decided to design a couple uniforms based on the popular manga, Gundam Wing. The female uniform isn't exactly how I wanted it due to mirroring, but it'll do. 

Adera
    Participant

jeanona31, you can give examples if you like, people here will have different opinion on thing that's just how it is. But very conservative without any femininity to it… I guess that would be a burqa.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Keiki, more i look at your work, more i'm impressed!

Lover
    Participant

Agree… great work again Keiko

TightFit74
    Participant

Though similar to Keiko's designs, inspired on something else. This is a 'real' navy dress uniform. Though I can't add the right shirt with bow-tie.. Ties in general can't be made… Which is a shame when looking for a more.. distinguished look. Anyway, a preview of a line of military outfits..:

Pafe
    Participant

The uniforms looks great, you two!

Hey sailor… new in town?  *wink, wink* 

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

sexilicious
    Participant

perfect outfit especially if you have the ship too captain tight you need any additional help on that ship? i can help out with the crew's morale

Keiko
    Participant

We will keep adding information about this new feature according to your questions posted in this topic.

Regards,
    tom

Been looking for that “added information” you mentioned, Tom… I'm not seeing it anywhere.    Think you can give us a hint as to what we all should expect from this great tool in the near future?

Lover
    Participant

Looks great Tight… and your body doesn't need a shirt, hehe…
    if you leave our ship don't forget to be back in time for vigil… before any women enter our ship

TightFit74
    Participant

Aye aye Skipper, will return in time.. The ship's not going to sail on girl power alone..

bluedenim
    Participant

Aye aye Skipper, will return in time.. The ship's not going to sail on girl power alone..

What, not even if we're sailing to Lesbos? Lol!

TightFit74
    Participant

Hmm, not that I mind to be surrounded by sexy, beautiful woman at all… Just worried they'll be looking in the mirror getting ready for Lesbos, as make the ship sail… Don't you girls want some muscles as well?

sexilicious
    Participant

i would love some nice hard muscles

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 688 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.