Skip to content

Editing cloth textures

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Editing cloth textures

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 688 total)
  • Author
    NewGurl
    Participant

With all the beautiful designs on here i have given up on designing myself

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Eh eh! same here!

Wellcome back NG!

TightFit74
    Participant

Hentai.. within the limits of the template of the jacket that was offered, it wasn't possible to create the jacket exactly how I wanted. There are so many uniforms, I tried to replicate one as best I could. Besides that, the way the template was made, it is prety difficult to get especially the front perfect. Still, I am not unhappy with the result. Mainly because I am getting hand of adding depth to the clothing through shadows and folds.. Correct me if I'm wrong, anyone…

NewGirl.. a shame that you stopped designing. I am sure that noone that has offered something to show, wanted that to happen. Please keep designing, if only to give the dev-team inspiration. And because it is fun

Sexi.. As soon as I get a template to make a leave-skirt for guys, I will throw a party..

Pafe
    Participant

With all the beautiful designs on here i have given up on designing myself

Hiya's…

Oh no, please keep designing NewGurl.  I loved seeing your work.  Please don't look at this as a competition, but for inspiration.  I've even started messing around with it, and when it comes to computer stuff, I'm all thumbs.  So please let us see your creations, I promise I'll post some of mine, once I figure out how to do it.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

sexilicious
    Participant

sounds great tight then better watch out for all the wind that blows the grass skirts up   never know what might happen after that :

Keiko
    Participant

tie_m_uvw.png

Since there wasn't a UV map for the male necktie piece, I created one. Everyone is welcome to use it if they need a map for designing neckties. 

jeanona31
    Participant

TightFit74
    Participant

Great Keiko, thanks!

Jeanona, sexy… the lace works very well for me..
    Now, some more things for guys… no intricate designs, but fun to make… and will offer diversity…
    I also made something for someone close to me.. Would like to hear your opions… I can say she loved it…

Keiko
    Participant

Woot, great to see Jeanona and Tight were busy designing outfits this weekend too! It just means we're expanding the selection!

Gimme an “A”! Gimme a “C”! Gimme a “H”! Gimme another “A”! And gimme a “T”! What does that spell!? It spells cheer-leading outfits for everyone! 

jeanona31
    Participant

Tight – excellent men outfits,  like the color combination and have to add lovely dress , especially on the back.
    Keiko – your ideas are great, as always.

Adera
    Participant

Really nice work from you all as always.

I think I like the red cheerleading outfit the most and it would be so fun to RP with.

bluedenim
    Participant

Oh wow!

You three are so creative! I wish I was half as techie as you, not to say artistic!

I wish the dev team  were watching this thread, they could sell all of these designs in the shop, my bank account would be empty and my wardrobe full lol!

TightFit74
    Participant

I might be tempted to make a ga
    llery of all the designs that have been dubmitted so far… There are some masterpieces among them..

I really do hope that the dev-team are not only watching, but working hard in a solution, a way that the new outfits find their way into the game. The thing I want to try most, is to try out the outfits in an actual room, to see how they fit when you move.. For that, the options offered are too limited…

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Fantastic.  I love everything I'm seeing.  So creative you people are.  I want to thank everyone for sharing their designes with us.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Lover
    Participant

WOOOOOWWWWWW

Excellent. I would love to see the cheerleade outfit, especially as we men have the football dress
    Jeanona, your black top (with the tight pants) are not an outfit, it's a promise… wear it and you will see what happens…

Your black dress is fantastic. Elegnat and sexy… my fav style!

Tight, same to you, the dress you made is wonderful… sorry, didn't really watch your pullovers… was too distracted

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 688 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.