Skip to content

Editing cloth textures

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Editing cloth textures

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 688 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

Speechless! Everyone here is making a wonderfull job!

TightFit74
    Participant

Appareantly I really have nothing to do… Here are 2 more, MIami Vice Style. Presenting Crocket and Tubbs…

crockett1.jpg

jeanona31
    Participant

Since there wasn't a UV map for the male necktie piece, I created one. Everyone is welcome to use it if they need a map for designing neckties.  Smiley

Thanks Keiko , just trying your map for the necklace, we'll see if I will be able to make it. !

Tight very good Miami Vice Style, men would be worshiped your design.
    Oh really – I'm not kidding, A-chat men already tallk about them.
    Woow so many new models,  are we in design race this weekend – some special speed maybe …

Janine Dee
    Participant

Very nice designs, but I'm giggling at the TightFit74 brand logo.

Keiko
    Participant

Made a few outfits based on Lady, Trish, and Kyrie from Devil May Cry 4. Got lazy and didn't design the belts for Lady and Trish but if they become usable, I'll add them later. 

bluedenim
    Participant

Oh! Me, me, soooooooo me!

Love the top 2 sets of outfits to bits, I've always wanted a pair of tight leather trousers and the hot-pants & jacket with the pirate boots are specially designed for a redhead

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Blue, maybe i had sayid this to you long time ago……but….there is something you really don't want!? ih ih!

anyway…….i bow at your skill again, Keiko!

TightFit74
    Participant

gorgeous work Keiko…

I made something to hopefully make you drool. It will stay an exclusive piece (or rather, pieces) but had to share it with you… Hope you'll like…

Dress:

Panties:

Jacquesza
    Participant

Some really nice designs wow  😮

Keiko
    Participant

I figured since Azrielle and the other officers of the NSPD will need standard issue prison jumpsuits for all their inmates, I will provide them… I'm pretty sure I'll end up wearing one of these pretty quickly. 

Adera
    Participant

I think the black and white ones are better, can't you make those Keiko?

Keiko
    Participant

Oh, the older prison outfits with the black and white stripes? Yeah, I can make those too. 

Adera
    Participant

Yes those, the new ones are so boring in comparison.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmmh, i don't remember it……but there is the bodystocking in the availeble dress to customize!? i think it work more better for your style on the female prisoner outfit.

p.s. – i dig out of my mind a pic of something i read (Kurohime) and found it! if can have collar, handcuff and chain, it will be perfect!

bluedenim
    Participant

Well as a non=poliice officer infamously naughty girl, I can see me wearing one of thoise jumpsuits very quickly

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 688 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.