Skip to content

Editing cloth textures

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Editing cloth textures

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 688 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

Wonder if it's possible to do something like this…..
    anne_discovers_posture_collars_by_shiniez-d4nc5pj.jpg

and here the sketch of the dress

TightFit74
    Participant

something requested before, female uniforms will follow soon…

SCRUBS:

sexilicious
    Participant

very nice tight they look really good almost authentic

TightFit74
    Participant

Scrubs for girls…

This will be my last post with showing designs for the time being. I'd rather wait and show them once the development team has made a comment or a suggestion on how this thread/idea will progress..

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Wonderfull like allways, Tight! and i agree…….better wait to see how this tool will be upgraded by dev-team and how they wanna make it work!

bluedenim
    Participant

Hey!, we must be making some sort of progress, three new suits for the boys!

sexilicious
    Participant

oooooo tight you got some sexy scrubs there didn't think i would ever see scrubs as sexy before

TightFit74
    Participant

Dear development team,

for a few days there has been no activity in this post. There was a huge momentum of posts, ideas and examples of great designs. Which unfortunately seems to have come to a halt.

The main reason being, there seems to be no end-term when the first designs will either be available in the shop, or when secundary shops are opened.. I am worried the whole idea will die a silent death, if any indications to the progress of the plans fail to be expressed to us.

That would be a shame… The 'independent designers' have shown great skill and imagination. And adding more design, releasing more clothes each week, would mean generating income, as well as offering possibilities to members to personalize their avatars more.. The continous critique that avatars all look alike, is for a big part justified. Here is an opportunity where a big step forward can be made, yet none has been taken.

A bit of info on the progress would be very appreciated and might even be able to keep people motivated to continue to design as the thread dates from almoost 2 months ago…

Tight

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

I agree with Tight.  Even just a hint that this is being considered would be enough to keep people interested.  I have seen some beautiful designs here, and I would definitely purchase them.  It has even motivated me to play around with the editor and try things.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

jeanona31
    Participant

Another new project and I could not resist to play around a bit with a hairstyle ..

Keiko
    Participant

Very nice outfits, jeanona. I especially love the hairstyles. They fit so perfectly with the models. My favorite is the pigtails in the bottom right corner. If only I could make them black with pink highlights. Well done 

bluedenim
    Participant

Thanks Jeanona, love it and keep 'em coming! would love to have my hair long and wavy, a bit more like rl!   

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Lovely works! sexy outfit but perfect for a date too!

Lover
    Participant

No HB, I disagree – if she is wearing that at a date with me….. oh my god

The grey-black skirt is sooo hot… perhaps a bit too long, but very hot, hehe.
    And these little details on your top, they bring more life into it.
    The hairstyle -well, the upper line is before, the lower after the date To be honest, the long hair suits to the top, as it also is hiding and promising a bit…

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

I want those!!

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 688 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.