Skip to content

Editing cloth textures

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Editing cloth textures

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 688 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

No HB, I disagree – if she is wearing that at a date with me….. oh my god

The grey-black skirt is sooo hot… perhaps a bit too long, but very hot, hehe.

gneeeeee!  you are telling a thing, but you are thinking another one! ih ih ih!

btw…….can we hope in an update about this tool!? i'm not waiting answer from users, just wait for one clear explanation from Tom or Susy, if possible!

jeanona31
    Participant
    Thank you all, what can I say except that I enjoy your comments,
    I am happy when I manage to do something that might  like some of you.
    It is wonderful that you are always here, always ready to support and give your opinion, which is always welcome !  :-*

Thanks Keiko, your opinion as someone who is very talented in design, means a lot

Tight, totally supported you in your efforts to make something of this.
    Somehow I believe that this issue is not forgotten and that the A-Team follow our activities on these pages.
    It would be wonderful to adopt your proposals, it would be a great reward for the wishes all of us – for the  time and effort we put into these projects.

I want to fully believe that if we continue to work and persevere in our efforts to improve this segment
    of the game we will reach the goal along with our dear friends here.
    Our A-team must be a great team as soon as we were all gathered here, we just have to be patient.
    So please come back and continue, I don't have enough inspiration without your very nice colorful design. :'(

Of course , it is desirable that from time to time say your attitude for all of us,
    because certainly you know how to point out the important things.

TightFit74
    Participant

Jeanona,

thank you for your praise.. Uhm, not sure what to do with it Not well at handling compliments..

I am still considering wether I will post new designs. for the time being, my time has been consumed by other priorities, amongst those the story contest that now has opened. I share your opinion this thread is not forgotten, sometimes I feel somewhat desperate because of patience that is demanded for a comment or a result. But that goes for so many ideas and suggestions here. At least, the A-team have once again shown, they are watching what we do, and implements ideas from members (like the slider bar).

I hope and expect there is a future.. lol Enthousiasm driving me to push the subject a bit… If not showing designs, I will be relentless in bringing back the subject of alternate shops, feeling strenthened by the support of so many..

Tight

jeanona31
    Participant

A new outfit – really like how it turned out .. it took me a while but think was worth it,
    oh and of course some new hairstyles   

modelsgb.jpg

Keiko
    Participant

Jeanona, this outfit is very well done, especially with the color blend on the butterfly top (I think that's what you should call it. It reminds me of a butterfly  ) Love the necklace and the skirt too. You put alot of effort to blend the seams, I can tell. (I am a bit lazy on that sometimes, tehehe) And the hairstyles, they would be a modeler's nightmare to create the 3D design, but they are so beautiful, it would be worth their time to make.  Keep up the great designs, they look absolutely wonderful. And thank-you for your kind compliments too 

Lover
    Participant

Jeanona, I love your ideas of colouring and also the way you care for so much details. I stop talking about your clothes in general -you always hit my taste
    I would love to see your hairstyles in game, especially from lower line, the right and the middle one.
    Could you creata a banana skirt? Anyhow I got the idea, it will suit to your top – it reminds a bit of coconut hahaha.

But at least, we need an asnwer from A-Team. Here are so many wonderful clothes now and it would be a shame if we don't get them in game.
    Many people have spent and still are spending so much time and love to create clothes and as we can see, the results are fantastic!!!

Hey, A-Team, I don't just want an answer. These members deserve a sign!!!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

we can use the hair style posted by jeanona31 like a good example for dev-team.

i had ever say i envy her skill!? 

TightFit74
    Participant

Since Jeanona showed her hairstyles in this thread, we might as well duicuss them. I think they look awesome. And I have been inspired to start designing a little as well. I hope to post my latets design soon. I must say, with the level of detail in everyone's work, the standard has been significantly raised, and thus the bar to pass..

I echo Lover, it would be good for our motivation if something was said about this topic. I would love  to see the designs of everyone in the game.. It would offer a much bigger diversity of avatars..

jeanona31
    Participant

Keiko,
    I really like your comments – they are always clear, concrete or funny and original.
    Sometimes all that together  !
    Thanks to your map I started working on necklaces and I'm glad you like it, so thank you  for your help, your great designs and the nice words that always motivate me for more.
    Just to add – I didn't say this only to be polite or kind cause i prefer always to say just what honestly think.

By the way i am waiting your's and Thigt's  new designs – miss you guys on the topic.
    I hope that this issue goes further even though there is still no response from A-Team.

jeanona31
    Participant

my favovite is the last center one , but maby talking hairs here is little OT , i think it will be better in the avatar customisation topic

Well Rukya maybe you're right but maybe not,

I saw threads “Avatar Customization” and i saw too “New face & Hair Style”
    didn't post on these topics for two reasons:

1 – Neither one of these topics is not displayed image as an example, so I wasn't sure whether is desirable to put my examples out there, especially in combination with the design and rather prefer to not pretend so smart, so important, always and everywhere.

2- While I was doing the design I wanted to see how this hairstyle look just at the design.Think they look cute – so I decided just to posted here and share with all. What is wrong with that ? Is it too much unacceptable for the topic ?

In addition, any chance that I chose one of the relevant issues most likely to be reported someone to tell me that this was not an appropriate topic for presentation design with hairstyles together. ( maybe you could say something like that – again  )
    Please do not take it wrong, I like your comments even if they are not so pleasant , always respect people who say out loud what they think. (of course, if they say on the nice way).

Sometimes you are too harsh and suppose that it is sometimes necessary.
    But i must also say – if this method of presentation with new members on the forum they will, likely, be quickly discouraged. At least those who are more sensitive. 
    Although they or better to say we, (cause i am new member too),make a mistake here and there – choose the wrong topics or repeat something already said – it's not big deal!!
    Come on people, I guess we are all here for the same purpose or I'm wrong, maybe ?!  – again ?!

Think much more important is to spread positive energy and let people do best of themselves, of course if we want to improve this game in the best possible way.

I have no problem to accept that I am wrong, that I chose wrong topics or started something that is already in progress…
    I usually correct the mistake immediately and Hentai is my witness that it is true.
    He is so friendly and humorously commented on my topic, pointed to my mistake, gave me a link… etc. so I had no problem to delete topic.

As for this – forgive me Rukya ,as I said, your comments are welcome ,but I think I gave my arguments which testify that I wasn't so wrong this time as the answer on your ” maybe talking hairs here is little OT”.

Keiko
    Participant

Jeanona's designs that involve the use of the “texture upload tool” are correctly posted in this thread. If she includes featured hairstyles with her outfits and members wish to comment on them, there is no problem with that. If Jeanona decides she wants to post more hairstyles by themselves, I would recommend sharing them in the New Face & Hair Style thread. Going OT would be discussions about hairstyles in general, not related to the designs/textures posted here.

tom
    Participant

Hi,

we have seen more interesting creations, and would like to make a step forward. We don't plan to build a separated shop for the user creations, first of all because that solution raises lot of technical questions. The way we would like to try is the following:

– We offer A$1500 for the accepted user creation, and it will be shown in the shop. The creator's name can be displayed on the product picture, but otherwise the new cloth will be the property of AChat, and the creator cannot dispose of it in the future in any way.

– That means, only users, who accept these terms can offer clothes for the shop.

As first step, we could select e.g. 3 creations from users, who accept the listed terms. The selection could be made by the forum users with the help of Keiko. Then we will ask for the textures, and talk to the developers about required further steps. E.g. about missing or low quality normal map, possibility of specular map and so on. Finally the result will be published in a future upgrade.

The practical usage of this concept would be refined on the fly, as we don't know yet what kind of problems we will meet.

Waiting for your comments or/and help to make the first step.

Regards,
    tom

hentaiboy69
    Participant

So, this will cut all the doubt we have…….i leave suggestion and whatelse to the peoples who are interessed in the design and who are able to use it.

Thanks for the news, Tom!

TightFit74
    Participant

I am happy there is at least an offer on the table, though I think it needs discussing a bit further. I need to think about a reply first, before I offer any more comments. After reading the post, I hesitated in posting my newest design, but will anyway.

So here is something inspired on the roaring twenties.. A fringed dress, the triangled dress fashionable at the time, and something matching underneath, the corset, bra and panties all  created on a single template, since the clothing doesn't always allow different layers.. I'd love to get feedback on the design…

(due to terms and conditions of imageshack, the bra and panties without corset, can't be shown here)

enjoy,

Tight

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

I think Tom's suggestion is very workable, although I am not one of the talented designers, and I am so happy to know that this is moving forward in some way.  In my opinion (not that it matters much) anything that could put me into some of these fashions will be welcomed.  And I know a certain member who will probably go crazy with new things to wear. 

Tight, I love the 20's look.  You have captured the Art-Deco feel to that dress, and I remember seeing underwear in my Nana's attic like the ones you show here (Nana was a Flapper!).  😮

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 688 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.