Skip to content

Editing cloth textures

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Editing cloth textures

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 688 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

I agree, let them choose what they want to submit themselves.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Of cousre i leave to them the choise…….

I'm really curious about what they gonna choose for the shop now! can't wait!

TightFit74
    Participant

Hmmm, if it was up to me, and there would be no trouble with copyrights, I would offer these to the shop:

funi4.jpg

I think the 'trekkie' series was most liked generally…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Oh, if it's for the copyrights, why don't change the 'trekkie' logo whit the one of Achat!?

Adera
    Participant

I doubt those outfits will be accepted Tight.

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's….

I 'm a big time Trekker.  I would buy them.  I like HB's idea of replacing the logo with the AChat logo, but I think you would still have trouble with copyright issues.

Great job.  I really envy you talented people.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Lover
    Participant

I'd love to be Captain Picard ( or Ryker?) and call my counsellor to room… did I tell you I'm big Trekki too?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hiya's….

I 'm a big time Trekker.  I would buy them.  I like HB's idea of replacing the logo with the AChat logo, but I think you would still have trouble with copyright issues.

Great job.  I really envy you talented people.

Pafe

first of all, a very very big wellcome back to you, Pafe!

then…..why having trouble using the Achat logo!? after all, those clothes gonna sell in the achat shop…..more trouble using the trekkie one, probably! anyway, let's see which clothes we gonna have in the shop before any talk of this

Lover, sorry to say, but for me, the best one is allways Captain Kirk!

whiteangle
    Participant

i actually own a 3d company …. is it possibleto make 3D objects..?

Jacquesza
    Participant

Also a big trekkie fan … would buy that without thinking twice. Great job Tight, my compliments man.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i actually own a 3d company …. is it possibleto make 3D objects..?

why don't you try to contact them directly!? so, you can have a fast answer!

Lover
    Participant

HB, sure Captain Kirk is the best. But look at the clothes, they are from TNG

Now we have to wait for Keiko's and Jeanona's decision… I'm looking forward to see more beautiful clothes.

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Now that baseball season has started… would it be possible to have a couple of jerseys available?

The idea I have in mind is something like this:

We don't really need the baseball or the mitt, but the cap is cute.  The jersey should be long like the one she is wearing so it could be worn either with or without bottoms.  Unbuttoning a few buttons for some clevage would be sexy, too.  The AChat logo and name across the front would look great.
       If I knew how to get the results you talented people get I would try creating one myself.

Pafe

P.S.  For HB… it's not the logo, it's the clothing design itself.  They are done so well that there is no mistaking them for Star Trek.  And as for the Captains, my choices are:  Kirk and Janeway… then Picard… then the rest.  But if I had to pick a character to be it would be Lwaxana Troi.  She was so naughty!

Keiko
    Participant

I have selected my…

Chinese Qipao Dress

hentaiboy69
    Participant

You have fix the shoulder, keiko…….wonderfull!

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 688 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.