Skip to content

Editing cloth textures

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Editing cloth textures

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 688 total)
  • Author
    giveitmandy
    Participant

hello my sweet. A little darker would touch the clothes are not bad. I am a goth and I miss our little gap here. I would be really grateful to you for more of the black clothing scene. Thanks and kisses

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

jeanona31
    Participant

Hi Tom,

what about the last upgrade in the viewer – for the shoes ? Will we soon get some maps ?
    Advance grateful for your reply.

UncleBourbon
    Participant

finishedproduct.png

Not sure how I feel about how this turned out. I mean it looks kind of cool, but it also looks kind of…. Meh. I mean, hell, I dig a chick wearing rainbow stockings, but that's not everyone. Plus, this was a good chance to get a little more familiar with the meshes.

Go forth, and tell me what you think.

jeanona31
    Participant

Well UncleBourbon ,

these rainbow stockings for chicks are cute – nice idea, like it
    Think not bad for a first attempt, really I mean it , looking forward to see more   

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Welcome Uncle Bourbon… to the Forum and all it's talented and eccentric members.  Please keep posting your idea and thoughts.

I love the stockings… I have a pair in real that looks just like those, only they have toes in them, and they're more like socks.  These you show are great and would be fun to wear on my character. 

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Lover
    Participant

Hello Uncle Bourbon.. lol… interesting name
    I'm not sure hwo these stockingssuit to you… but I don't wanna see my girl wearing them Remind myself too much on “Pippi Langstrumpf”, a funny children's story which I still like to watch today, but can't imagine to have sex with her…

But this is my personal taste. You made a good job in doing stockings and I'm sure you also are able stockings I like. Though of course you don't have to ask about my taste

UncleBourbon
    Participant

Hello Uncle Bourbon.. lol… interesting name
    I'm not sure hwo these stockingssuit to you… but I don't wanna see my girl wearing them Remind myself too much on “Pippi Langstrumpf”, a funny children's story which I still like to watch today, but can't imagine to have sex with her…

But this is my personal taste. You made a good job in doing stockings and I'm sure you also are able stockings I like. Though of course you don't have to ask about my taste

Believe it or not, I truly believe that its,” Supply the demand.”

It's about what the players want. So…

What do you like?

bluedenim
    Participant

I made & posted some very similar many months ago, I like the stripey socks

Chacun a son gout!

Supply & demand…… if enough of us demand them will Tom & Suzie supply?

xx

TightFit74
    Participant

UncleBourbon,

there are a few threads where members have posted their ideas for new outfits. It would be a good idea to read through those, a lot of outfits have been mentioned. Not everything you can make though, with the available templates. But to get you started, here is a link:

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1646.0.html
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,222.0.html

The last thread is 81 pages.. lol, not the shortest thread on this forum. But an overload of ideas and wishes from the members.. Enjoy!

Lover
    Participant

Believe it or not, I truly believe that its,” Supply the demand.”

It's about what the players want. So…

What do you like?

I'm sure many like it. I just talked about myself.

Tight gave two links for outfits that have been asked for. If you ask about my fav stockings… simply white or black, bit visible, with or without little holes… perhaps some little patterns like buterfly, rose….

Brandybee
    Participant

Bee 

UncleBourbon
    Participant

Bee   

… B… bees?

TightFit74
    Participant

you got it..

Bees…

TightFit74
    Participant

Due to a little mistake with the update that allowed us to show the shoes in the texture viewer, we were not able to save the maps for shoes. That mistake has been corrected and the maps for shoes can now be saved, altered and loaded onto the 'testavatar'. That means that designers now have the ability to make shoes as well!

tom
    Participant

Actually the mistake was not corrected intentionally, I know only that the up to date full version works fine. Please re-install your AChat client if you cannot save the shoes textures!
    tom

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 688 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.