Skip to content

Editing cloth textures

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Editing cloth textures

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 688 total)
  • Author
    stray
    Participant

I've published a video with the entire process that is needed for create a texture:
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2510.0.html

Maybe could be useful put it in the main post?

ldyreality
    Participant

1st try, not very sure what to think about it. what you think?

Untitled_zps4f12c1e1.jpg

Lover
    Participant

Its hot, go on Think about startin an own topic in Artist's Alley:
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,28.0.html

ldyreality
    Participant

Ty Lover maybe when i have something more i may start a topic, for now just wanted to know opinions and know better the styles users prefer here. i have problems with the maps as i'm not very sure on what goes where the shapes confuse me some. but ty. was a start.

Lover
    Participant

It's a lot of trial and error. And the maps are mirrored which doesnt make it easier. Im sure you will make it
    Just safe usual maps and height maps for their own.

ldyreality
    Participant

ummmm…. height maps?… didn't even see them. that was just a cut-and-paint thing. how i already miss my brush and canvas LOL  :

stray
    Participant

I advice you to watch my video for get an idea of how texturing works ^^

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2510.0.html

ldyreality
    Participant

ty stray, amazing. and also good for me to understand ill never be able to do it. dont know the program, never worked with photoshop, gimp nor any of that family. only thing i did on gimp was clothify, and a small blur, all the rest in this example was paint.net.
    these are too much sand for my truck. ty

Patricia1975
    Participant

For my truck as well .

But thanks for publish your video here  stray.   :-* :-*

Anonymous

Well, they slipped that in, lol

There is now a Make Up/Facial Hair option in TEX. They haven't announced a UVW but at least you can generate a diffuse to work on.

Anonymous

I hadn't noticed, they added pantyhose to even up the columns…

I'm not dreaming, Pantyhose and Make Up/Facial Hair  weren't there before were they?

Lover
    Participant

Yes, it's rather new. Now they hopefully give us long dresses too…

gothis
    Participant

Hi , took me 10 minuts totaly to    load edit map and up again, not even looked on UV, but ppl plzzz..  can you get us  some meshes we  can work with i personaly feel like im back to  2005 or somehting..where is modern  fashion.. im  texture artist, not a mesher.. so  HELP us to make that place totaly mindblowing..coz we care an can.. G.

Anonymous

You can apply an image in 5 seconds.

I'm not being facetious. I hear you but, obviously, they (Achat) don't. Well, they haven't heard anyone who went before you.

Find an email address, street address, fax number, etc. and try that, it might have more effect… marry the boss's daughter, marry the boss, buy them out, etc. etc.

gothis
    Participant

lmao, yesss thats a wonderful idea .. marry them all.. wohooo.. for now just keep on bugging that create mode, hate to fuck in the same shoes  every one does.. so hear us  ACHAT we want diversity.. i want a collar with my  lover name on!!! 

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 688 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.