Skip to content

Editing cloth textures

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Editing cloth textures

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 688 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Login, goto sex experiences and type “tex” in chat window. More you don't have to do. I just checked it and it's working

Lydiarose
    Participant

I have just did it and it works ThelmaSexy

ThelmaSexy
    Participant

Thank you so much! Unfortunatly because I'm shemale I couldn't edit anything, I had to create a female account
    It works, now I have to figure out how to sell my designs, I will post them here, can I?

:-*  :-*

Lover
    Participant

Congrats you made it
    Yes, just start an own thread in this board. Post your designs (do you know how to post pics here?) and give yourself a designer-name

ThelmaSexy
    Participant

Congrats you made it
    Yes, just start an own thread in this board. Post your designs (do you know how to post pics here?) and give yourself a designer-name

Yes hun, I believe I have to host them first and post the links. Thank you!

Lover
    Participant

You're right You're welcome

MizzMayhem
    Participant

ok im new but not to designing …I got in the create screen and made something …took a pic but I don't see a load button for the store …are members still able to sell stuff or am I missing something

AnniSilver
    Participant

Hi MizzMayem and welcome to the Achat forum! 

Well, here is no load button or the store like in other “games”  , if you want see your designs eventually in the shop, you have to send your designs here: achat.model@gmail.com …..the staff will take a look and then decide if they will buy your designs or not, or  only a few of them…..can take some time 

MizzMayhem
    Participant

tyvm for the reply I wasn't shure how this worked …..I did run through a few pages looking for more info but didn't see that about sending in the textures/pics to that email

deedee
    Participant

Hello everyone.

I don't know if my question has been already answered or not. I tried to find it, but I didn't.

I started to edit clothes, and when it comes to feet, I have the following problem:

screen_022806.jpg

Is there any way to solve it?

Thanks.

AnniSilver
    Participant

Woooow I never saw that  😮 😮 :o, did you change the mesh in any way?

dirtyElena
    Participant

The tex-editor is broken for a while now, but it only affects the legs.

deedee
    Participant

Well, I am a big fan of full fashioned stockings and old-fashioned garter belts. Since this kind of hosiery is missing in AChat, I decided to contribute with some texture editing.
    I post my results here (I'd like to try more and more colors) 

By the way, it would be great if they were added to AChat clothes if developpers liked them. Who should I send them to?

Black

Tan-black (vintage style)

White-red (great for nurses)

White (not 100% happy with this one…)

Please, comment!  :-*

Cordelia
    Participant

Five posts up ^    (well, six now)… achat.model@gmail.com

deedee
    Participant

Five posts up ^    (well, six now)… achat.model@gmail.com

Thank  you so much, Cordelia!

By the way, I am also interested in learning how to change the brightness and reflection settings of the clothes. I know it's explained in the first posts, but despite I try, I don't know how to do it. Also, if I change the settings in the system file, wouldn't it change the settings of all clothes (not just a specific model)?
    I don't know, for example, how latex is done here. If anybody can explain, I'd be thankful.  :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 688 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.