Skip to content

Creating Jewellery, Clothing & Poses

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums FAQ Creating Jewellery, Clothing & Poses

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    florise
    Participant

Hi everybody,

I wish to create the jewelries;
    It's possible? and if yes how?

Brandybee
    Participant

It's not my forte but I don't think the designers here have any jewellery maps released to them by Achat.

However ,  they are amazingly talented and have somehow incorporated some jewellery into their clothes designs. I'm sure if or when such maps are released, our member designers will let us know and show us their amazing creations and others too if they wish.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I think they can just use gloves maps to do bracelets…..but they will look really flat!

The indian suit have the necklace incorporated with the top, for example…..it's the only way we have not to do a necklace!

Lover
    Participant

We dont have any jewellery maps. When we (especially Marilyn) added something she created it by her own but its not possible to add to the designs.
    We have asked for more maps (long dresses, tattoos, jewellery….) but so far we didnt get it.

bbgkikixxx
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    I am wanting to create clothing and things for achat, is it possiable for me to become a creator and if so where do I go and how do i start ? thank you for any information anyone can give me to guide me in the right direction,

Lover
    Participant

Hello,
    just start game. Dont login, just type “tex” in chat box. You get the maps. Save them and design..save your designs as png.file

Vaughan

You can now earn money by creating for Achat.

Here is the information.

Earn a living with Achat

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/earn-a-living-with-dohots-achat/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.