Skip to content

So, this rumoured January 2022 graphics and game update … ?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features So, this rumoured January 2022 graphics and game update … ?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 161 total)
  • Author
    Michelle989
    Participant

I am so waiting for this update too, I continue to struggle getting into locations and it ruins the game for me, particularly on returning to winter to continue my Role as a Snow Angel, Michelle 💕

JessiCapri
    Participant

Not sure update will assist in getting into rooms. I have no issue getting into Winter.

skal
    Participant

Dear Jess.
    Any update should consider game’s known bugs like winter and summer entries for low-end computers users, timing out, capacity of rooms and other things that piss users off. I also hope developers read this forum to address users inquiries. I hope the update would not cause loss of poses and clothes (as rumored) as users paid hard earned money for them just to have a good time away from cruel life pressure. I wish all players best of luck and some patience to see how thigs turn up.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Maybe the update has been put back so that the Devs can add more of the original content and features, so not to piss people off. But, it’s how it’s worded “reduced content & feature set, which will be enhanced regularly” does kind of say not all content will be added from the get go.

skal
    Participant

About testing Jess.. some nerds noticed achat added at least 2 new servers, which conforms the testing theory. Fingers crossed.

Vaughan

Thanks Skal for letting us know… seeing that info and knowledge is a little sparse on Achat’s side about letting us know things, pass on our thanks to the Nerd person.

And please, anyone who sees or finds things out, keep posting in this topic anything else members notice which might give us clues …

Achat an update from you on the state of things would be greatly appreciated.

Michelle989
    Participant

Achat Support told me serval months back that the new version uses a new protocol and will resolve the location loading problem I have been having, it’s the only tangible thing I have had to go on because they have never been good at advising anything at all really. They did suggest I may have have a slow system at one point, my laptop is high end and less than a year old and happily runs 3DXchat and all of it copies simultaneously, if I run Achat on its own the performance is the same antiquated 2008 3D application. So here we are 2 months later than there original enticement and empty promise with nothing except fading hope for an upto date new home to play in. Mich xxx

JessiCapri
    Participant

Any updated information for us AChat? It’s now mid-February.

cutecatMeow
    Participant

It’s mid-February now, why is there no news about the new version?
    It’s always been an empty promise….no news at all!, If this continues, gamers will slowly leave! ! 🙁

Michelle989
    Participant

Yes and now my friend AmyTT has failed to receive the white Valentine’s dress I bought her, the plan of course was to model the red and white dress and show it in its various forms on Achat Friends Clothing Showroom and give credit to the skills of Italian Clothing designer Bree90

Vaughan

And I hope whatever is shown and displayed there will also be copied and shown with a review in Achat’s Forum, just like zuzannah has.
    (Remember you can only post 1 pic or 1 link per post, zuzannah has made a collage into one pic for her posts)

Topics » Upgrades and newly added features » New added clothes to shop. Post pics & reviews to help our members.
    This topic is pinned to first page in the Upgrades and newly added feature Section, just above this topic.

New to Achat’s Forum… read this

Topics » Posting rules » New Visitors – Welcome to our Achat Forum.

New Visitors – Welcome to our Achat Forum. Forum Explained.

And this…

Topics » Forum News » Useful things to know about Forum and How to Post.

Useful things to know about Forum and How to Post.

Both of the above topics tell you everything you need to know about forum and how to do things.

Clothes and accessories are not the only things we would like reviewed for our members… Poses too.

Here’s is the topic, all about it…

Topics » Forum News » Volunteers required for Pose Reviews

Volunteers required for Pose Reviews

I have messaged Achat asking for any update on the Big Game Updates.
    When I get a reply, I will of course post here.

cutecatMeow
    Participant

Ok thanks, I emailed AChat last month to ask about the upcoming update, and they haven’t given me any response so far.:)

dirtyElena
    Participant

Ah yes.. aparantly some things will never change.. as the AChat Devs still never fail to dissapoint.

cutecatMeow
    Participant

OMG ! it’s been postponed again!
    What a disappointment, another delay with no deadline, no exact time!
    :(:(

Zuzannah
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 161 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.