Skip to content

So, this rumoured January 2022 graphics and game update … ?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features So, this rumoured January 2022 graphics and game update … ?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 161 total)
  • Author
    Zuzannah
    Participant

Just seen this in the shop. (On here, not the client).

Zuzannah
    Participant

Have you seen the website front page ?

“90% ready just need a few more weeks.”

So, Bloody patience everyone. It’ll be ready when Achat thinks it’s ready.

Vaughan

skal
    Participant

Very sound concern Celine.. i hope the devs take that into consideration.

Vaughan

Achat seem to be creating an A Shop. I’m not sure what this is.
    There has been no information on it except this…

I have checked in the in-game Achat Mall.

The B-Shop is still there but without the new pose. No sign of an A Shop.

I have checked the Achat Web shop and although it has recently received a new look, the name does not indicate this is the “A Shop” but in any case, the Web shop has always sold the same poses as the Mall and also all the B-Shop creations.

I think the A Shop is most likely to be a new feature, but what, when or where it will land is yet to be seen.
    Post here if you find anymore out or see anything new.

Vaughan

The Achat Web Shop has now been improved with some old and new filters.
    Unfortunately there is still no search facility for particular items.

To reach the Achat Web “Shop” just look to the top right corner of this page and click on “Shop”

Happy Shopping.

Celinelaura
    Participant

Still waiting and waiting…

I‘m hoping for a release before 2023 x_x

cutecatMeow
    Participant

Don’t wait, it says weeks, no specific time! Probably won’t be playable until 2023… I won’t be playing this game again after the premium account expires. The game official is so disappointing and has been procrastinating! 🙁

Vaughan

Achat has been working hard to bring on the new update and some changes are evident.

The Achat web shop has been changed and improved. I’m not sure if that is complete as yet but it looks a lot better and is easy to use.

Forum has been updated too, though I would like the Forum tools back to make it easier to post pics and make posts unique.
    I have personally spent time tidying it up for members to use and navigate round more easily.

The Achat Mobile App is also there for members to see and Mobile App Actions are available to be bought in the shop.
    See Zuzannah’s post at the top of this page.
    Here is the Mobile App to look at here https://eu1.achat.love/

They are also working on the Game update because more servers have been added apparently and some people have experienced crashing which usually indicates some kind of maintenance or update is being worked on.
    They tell us it is 90% done and need a few more weeks to complete it all.

I prefer them to sort out any known teething problems before the big release as I’m sure more will occur once its released that will need correcting.
    At least that is the case in other games I play.

We just have to be patient but if the mobile App graphics are going to be the same, then Achat will be amazing when its finished.

Achat, It would be nice to hear a few words off you to update our members.

Vaughan

Achat now has a new Support form.
    It can be accessed by clicking on “Support” on the menu bar, at the top of this page, should you need to contact Achat.

JessiCapri
    Participant

@Vaughan that’s great! But a new support form only helps if the message is read and then responded to. Let’s hope that too is improved!

Vaughan

I have just figured out what the A Shop is …. lol … dohhh

The A Shop is the in-game Achat Shopping Mall that sells the Achat made items as opposed to the B-Shop that is also part of the Mall, that sells Member created poses only.

Leon_Kennedy is the first member creator to have his poses sold in the Achat A shop, in the Achat shoping Mall…. quite an Accolade!

Sooooooo CONGRATULATIONS to Leon_Kennedy.

Please see here for reviews on his MF poses:

Woman with man in AChat » MF Pose Review Request. 223. Anal Stand Couch by Leon_Kennedy.

Woman with man in AChat » MF Pose Review Request. 224. Hard Doggy Style by Leon_Kennedy

Vaughan

Some teasing pics have been released on the Achat Home Page about the update. (Tues 5 April 2022)

They look interesting!

cutecatMeow
    Participant

So…. where is the exact update time?…..:(

bree90
    Participant

from the previews it makes me think that there are new locations.
    It is unclear whether the faces of the girls and boys will change entirely or if more will be added.
    I would mind changing my current haircut and face

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 161 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.