Skip to content

So, this rumoured January 2022 graphics and game update … ?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features So, this rumoured January 2022 graphics and game update … ?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 161 total)
  • Author
    Vaughan

Achats “Old Forum” now looks different from before and I am presuming its because Achat have transferred the old records to their new servers and systems

Our members have also reported tools available on the “Old Members” and “Old Forum” such as the “member search facility” and “insert Image” etc.., are missing.

The links that used to lead you to the old pages are now being converted to lead you to the new pages such as “new forum” on the new system.

On the “Old Forum” Home leads you to their newer web page ;
    Gallery leads you to their newer Gallery page;
    Members leads you to their newer Members page;
    Forum leads you to New Forum;
    Support still leads you to the old Support Form page; (A new one does exist however & I’m sure this will change soon)
    Shop leads you to the new Web Shop.

Lets hope all the old useful tool facilities are restored soon and the wait for the new update will soon be over.

cutecatMeow
    Participant

Still no news of any new releases? ? It’s almost half a year, do you really want to play it until 2023?

JessiCapri
    Participant

Not even a whisper cutecatMeow…..sadly.

Sinister907
    Participant

I gave up waiting on promises…. RIP

Sinister907
    Participant

I gave up on waiting…. broken promise after promise RIP.

Michelle989
    Participant

I trust the developers of Achat, its obviously mammoth task to develop a modern games engine from an existing 12 year old game engine with 1000’s of existing players, imagine getting that perfect and on time simply cant happen, further more I also believe Achat developers truly believed they could deliver on time on the goals set and advertised. just be patient wait and see they will deliver!

cutecatMeow
    Participant

Maybe.. it can be played by 2023,, haha 🙂

bree90
    Participant

whatever the reason for the delay there is a much more serious problem with this game.
    Lack of communication from the staff.
    there are no updates on the website. the last is on February 26th and they announced that they were 90% and that there were a FEW weeks left. Almost 3 months have passed! more than A FEW weeks.
    They then announce that not all functions will not be active.

The support is no longer responding.
    Not even to reports of harassing users.
    Personally I am soliciting my requests more than 15 days ago and the only thing I get is wasted time.
    I asked for a check on the developer console but after an initial skimpy answer I no longer received any further information.

I will definitely not renew my annual premium membership.
    I’d rather spend my money on other and probably more professional platforms.

Here for support you have to send an email to a “gmail.com” account which is absolutely absurd.

I am more and more convinced of abandoning a game that every day gives me the conviction of being run by rude and disrespectful clowns towards those who pay money to make them live.

I hope for them that they change their attitude towards the users, who are the ones who bring the game to life.

JessiCapri
    Participant

I am more and more convinced that the issue with support is a language problem. Again, no real excuse as a business will fail without good customer service and if aware that most of your clients speak English it would be wise to have someone on staff who is fluent in the language.

AChat I hope you are listening. We love this game you provide us with and only wish for it to succeed.

bree90
    Participant

GOOGLE TRANSLATE: Easy

skal
    Participant

Would never like to lose you Bree.
    Developers, please note: Good people are leaving achat. Please act swiftly.

MyaaM8
    Participant

What that other person mentioned. Lack of communication and untrue updates. Silence is painful and it probably was better off not showing the release date of this supposed update.

I really like this game but the insanely long delay made me lose the vibe.

skal
    Participant

looks promising..

skal
    Participant

looks promising.. can’t wait

Michelle989
    Participant

For me the existing game is still my first virtual home, I have not been here as long as some, but I would hate to see the game that replaces what we have now diminish it’s special qualities, for me it’s friendships first the game is only the means, to touch myself sometimes in my early morning, I have not lost that desire inside me. So many people come and go such is the nature of a game structure that allows 3 days of free bliss, the friends I want mean so much more long term ppl I want in my virtual life. Be patient I feel it will be worth the wait and Mr Achat is generous in that you don’t have to pay to remain here like another well known platform

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 161 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.