Skip to content

Erotic Stories Love story R and C

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Erotic Stories Love story R and C

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ramonda
    Participant

Well first story is begin when i see her i fall in love with her and i make everthing in my power to get her in moment i get her we are doing thinks i meet her with my friend and they meet my C well we are need get merried on monday but u know she was run with Q.B well i was be sad a lot i think think what normaln human will do but my friend D helped me to not do that. I know she betray me and that but i forgive her and also he have cage on her cause they miss told to wear it all the time but suddenly today 07/08/2024 she make it to i do all thinks with her but i fell sad cause i tinks that is last time with My C but life is something no fear but nevermind i still what she do i will forgive her cause that love it is measured per milliliter, a. Im sorry i dont offend no one i respect all if someone get offended dont be this is just love story me and my C and i hope it was not last time with her sorry cause this is story is short but i try make update what will happend.

Ramonda
    Participant

Well nothing iteresing happend i was again betrayed c find new miss and that is it i tink this story end for me and u i tink i will never recover afther break up but that is life sometime they give u something good sometime crush u in the pieces but its okey i tink i will have one last dance with her how hard to say but it will broke me she broke vow she cheat i think its not better meet her in that time i meet her its for better but i will update u what happend and what will happend stay tuned

Ramonda
    Participant

I finnaly tell him about did u wanna be with me or them he choice them that would not be happend if she would not broke that vow and now is end of me and Charlie that is all i tink afther this i would not recover fast 🙁 he choice them and that is it end of story LA STORIA FINITA CON TE

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.