Skip to content

Erotic Story Contest 1 ( New Year’s Resolution ) OT

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Contests Erotic Story Contest 1 ( New Year’s Resolution ) OT

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 208 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

Honestly, I'm not worried about cheating. We have a good group of people here. If a new person shows up and suddenly they had an inordinate amount of votes there might be some suspicion, but of our regulars I'm not concerned.

Oh, and I may take you up on that Kitten, I already have an outline I suspect will turn into a story well before the 24th. So a proofreader to help polish it up probably wouldn't hurt.

TightFit74
    Participant

As Kitten suggested in the entry thread for the stories, how do you feel about extendin the deadline for the poll with a week? so not the 31st of december, but the 7th of january? As she suggested to me, people might be too busy with the holidays, family etc, there might not be enough time to value all stories the way they should… What do you say?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

not a big problem, i presume…..

anyway, i have to pass……i have a different personal project to work on before christmas, so i don't really have time to work on a story. plus, i don't think i can do a decent work….eh eh

Adera
    Participant

Honestly, I don't think I'll find time nor inspiration to write at story and I'm not submitting something I don't like myself.

Bear
    Participant

Lol.. well I have plenty of starts for you…. probably 5-6 that I have worked on or mulled with. Have my direction finally, .. whethre I find time to finish it this weekend is a big issue.

Tick

Tock…..

the clock is winding down here….

Unhealer
    Participant

im waiting till one of the last days

kittenlepurr
    Participant

One thing I can promise if i am at least making judgement or read any of the stories is this … Orientation will not matter to me when it comes to reading the story. I would judge it on writing, originality, eroticism and the factor on whether I can get very into the story itself.

Which i think is overall a fair way to judge this type of competition covering a wide area of orientations. For me enjoying a story means being able to get into it there is no ewww factor with me. (Orientation wise at least).

All I can recommend to people is write what you know make believable and immersible.

So people that definitely do not need to worry at least about my pov on their stories. If you want to know I am happy to tell you what they are and I will be as constructive as I can after all your putting in an effort I am not.

Kitten

Adera
    Participant

Seems like a fair way to judge kitten, I will vote in a similar way.

My biggest problem with writing a story is to find inspiration with the story topic “New Years Resolution”, I've never had a new years resolution so I really have to come up with something I like to write before I can even start..

Unhealer
    Participant

yeah i dunno how a new years resolution can be erotic… most people just quit smoking

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Un, for me the point is not how it can be, but how to describe it in english (i know my english sucks!), plus i don't have the time to do it if i wanna realized the gift i'm working on. hope i can work a lot on it this week end……time is running up!

TightFit74
    Participant

When starting the thread I was hoping to get all of these confusions out of the way. I had hoped the theme would give enough angles for everyone to base their story on. In my own story, the reference to the them is only minor, but there.

I'd be happy if there is a hint towards the theme, whatever happens in the story is to each own choice. Maybe it is the taxidriver you take aride with to your lover that has a resolution, or you decide to take better care of the cat as you trip over it, trying to seduce your prospective partner..

Writer's prerogative. A hint to the theme is plenty in my eyes..

kittenlepurr
    Participant

maybe thats the problem with the topic: New Years Resolution people mainly think of the promises they make to themselves that they either do or end up breaking.
    Maybe a better topic would be “Bringing in the New Year” along the lines of celebration what people do how they spend it who they spend it with.

After all we have all done something on the new year to offically get that year started.

Adera
    Participant

I might be able to work something up in that case, if the story was supposed to be centered around the theme it would have been hard.

First thing that came to mind in a new years resolution was “Get myself a stable boyfriend” though that's not something I want to make a story of or am in a hurry to get. I rather just write about a new years party or such.

Janine Dee
    Participant

For mine I'm taking definite liberty and using more a “New Year/Renewal” theme, and putting a 12-31 setting. With any creative endeavor there will be room for interpretation I would imagine.

TightFit74
    Participant

As far as I am concerned, the story isn't bound to the resolution part of the them, anything to do with New Yera's is fine with me…

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 208 total)
  • The topic ‘Erotic Story Contest 1 ( New Year’s Resolution ) OT’ is closed to new replies.