Skip to content

Erotic Story Contest 10. O.T.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Contests Erotic Story Contest 10. O.T.

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    jayc
    Participant

BIG AND HUMBLE THANK YOU !!!

I want to thank all the writers and all the people who read the stories and took the time to vote.  A big hug to Brandybee for running the contest. And last but not least my spouse Stone, who is my biggest critic and even bigger supporter.

In my opinion this was one of the best lot of stories. Each contest the bar get raised a little higher and its a massive honor to win.

thanks

jayc

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Contest been over for 2 weeks…

I still have no money   

maxresdefault.jpg

Lover
    Participant

Brandy has messaged the A-Team twice. We hope, it will be sent to your account soon. We're sorry for the delay.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Brandybee
    Participant

Hi,  I apologise for the delay in updating contestants accounts.  I have forwarded a third request today to the Achat Gods. 

Hopefully we will have positive news soon.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Brandybee
    Participant
    GOOD NEWS

The prizes and submission rewards have now paid into the contestants accounts.

So sorry for the delay.  Enjoy & MERRY CHRISTMAS

Please check your accounts.  See below :

WINNERS OF CONTESTS

When the end of the contest comes & winners announced, to confirm you have received your prize you have to  go into…  “Shop” ( And log in your details )  /  ” Your Profile”  /  ” Recent Purchases ”  and then scroll down….

You will find a different boxed section that itemises all ” Funding” received from Achat Gods including subscription information, and  ” Gifts”  you have received and given.  Green are credits – Gifts / Prizes received  , Blue are debits – Gifts given.

Your prize will show as    ” The date ”  /  ” White box with a blue  A S  inside ”  /  ” Funding ”  /  Account Funding by AS Purchase /  The prize amount in Green eg 600

The Contest Manager will PM ( Personal Message in Forum ) the winner when their account has been awarded the Prize and you can check and confirm as above. If it is not shown for any reason and you do not receive your winnings, Please PM the Contest Manager as soon as possible.

Other participants in the story contest will also show their A$ 600 as received in their account in this same way too.

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.