Skip to content

Erotic Story Contest 11. O.T.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Contests Erotic Story Contest 11. O.T.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    AusWoody
    Participant

time to drag out those old chestnuts  you put up time after time

Its time to choose the new topic for our contest 11

Momma_andrea
    Participant

time to drag out those old chestnuts  you put up time after time

Its time to choose the new topic for our contest 11

YES, all new list.  I want to go with that old stand by “Blackmail” or some form of coersion.
    I have nothing in my head right now for a story, but that's what makes it a challange. 

Brandybee
    Participant

Thanks AusWoody for opening this topic while I was distracted finding the answer to the publishing problem in Contest 10 – The War Time Stories 

Thanks Momma_Andrea for the first suggestion.

Please take your time to read and vote in Erotic Story Contest 10 – War Time.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > “WAR TIME” THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 10.
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3911.0.html

As the stories of contest  10 –  “WAR TIME “  are posted and the poll is opened for voting, I wanted to start discussing a new Theme for the next contest 11.  I suggest to gather ideas for Contest 11, then make a poll and the theme with the most votes, will be the theme for the contest. 

It may seem early to start such a discussion, but,  to ensure that 3 Story Contests a year can be organised, it is imperative that members get an opportunity to discuss, vote and be involved with the contest’s every step of the way.   

Open for theme suggestions :-   Thursday 1 Oct 2015  to  Saturday 31 October 2015. (Halloween)
    Poll Open :-    Sunday 1 November 2015  to Monday 30 November 2015.

So without further ado,  Please could I have  suggestions for the next  Erotic Story Contest  11

All  ideas would be greatly appreciated. 

The following themes have already been covered in previous contests :-

1 –  New Years Resolution
    2 –  In The Summer
    3 –  Time Travel
    4 –  First Time
    5 –  Public Event
    6 –  Medieval
    7 –  Journey.
    8. – Cheating & Infidelity.
    9 – Out of this World.
    10 – War Time.

As in line with TOS ( Terms of Service )  no themes will be accepted involving bestiality or anything under — age.

Time Line for Contest 11

1. The new Topic  for Erotic Story Contest 11  – theme suggestions will be opened from  Thursday 1 Oct 2015 –  Saturday 31 Oct 2015.

2. The poll will be opened Sunday 1 Nov 2015  to Monday 30 Nov 2015  for Forum Members to decide the theme of the new Erotic Story Contest  11

3. Submitting:    Opening date for submitting stories is Tuesday 1 Dec 2015.

4. Deadline:    The Deadline for submitting your stories is Mon 29 February 2016 – Leap Year ( 7pm UK Time )

5. Voting:   The poll will be opened Tues 1 March 2016 ( Or following the publishing of the stories on Mon 29 February 2016 ) .

6.  Tues 1 March 2016  –  Thursday 31 March 2016. New Topic opened for ideas for themes for Erotic Story Contest 12

7. Voting. The poll will be opened Friday 1 April 2016 – April Fools Day  to Saturday 30 April 2016 to vote on the theme for Erotic Story Contest 12

8. Closing:  The Erotic Story Contest 11 stories poll will be closed Saturday 30 April 2016 ( 7pm UK time )

9. Winners of Erotic Story Contest 11  will be announced Sunday 1 May 2016. ( Or following the close of the poll on Sat 30 April 2016 )

10. The new theme for Erotic Story Contest 12 will be known and open for story submissions Sunday 1 May 2016 until Sun 31 July 2016

I wish all contestants good luck, and all Forum Members, Guests and Achat Gods a lot of enjoyment when reading…

Happy writing, reading and other things ……   hehe 

Brandybee
    Participant

What story theme would you like our Achat & Forum writers to use in the next story contest?

EROTIC STORY CONTEST 11 SUGGESTIONS TO DATE

1. Blackmail
    2. Mind Control

We would like more ideas…

martinus
    Participant

I think Back to nature can be a good theme, you can go lot of different roads with that.

Eg  camping trips, survival trips, deserted islands,  crystal lake type stories ; cast away with more then a football 

Peeka
    Participant

I love this unique almost not to translate german term : Leidenschaft.

When love is combined with hate. Pleasure with suffering. Passion with destruction. Emotion with reason. Lust with self control…
    Quite vast subject, can be exploited in emotional, physical ways.

AusWoody
    Participant
    photo.jpg

how about a motor racing theme, F1  Indycar ??

Anonymous

How about a superhero/villain theme?

Brandybee
    Participant

What story theme would you like our Achat & Forum writers to use in the next story contest?

1. Blackmail
    2. Mind Control. When someone can control your mind and body and whether you remember it, eg Hypnosis, special powers from self or artefact.
    3. Back to nature – Eg  camping trips, survival trips, deserted islands,  crystal lake type stories ; cast away with more then a football
    4. Leidenschaft. – When love is combined with hate. Pleasure with suffering. Passion with destruction. Emotion with reason. Lust with self control…
    5. Christmas Time
    6. Motor racing – cars / F1/ Indy / bikes / Isle of Mann TT / boats /gokarts
    7. Super Hero / Villain.

We would like more ideas… 

At 10, I will set up a poll for the vote.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Christmas Time is ripe with many variations… Office Party, Home from College, Vacation. sitting at home alone (hey that's it, I'll write nothing but a masturbation scene  )

Lover
    Participant

Concert
    Everything that fits to this: Backstage, stage, auditorium, open air

jayc
    Participant

The 50s

The era that gave us  rock & roll, the cold war, Greasers, Beatniks and television.

Sam_Hawke
    Participant

I'm surprised Woody to offer up a Biker theme….
    –Biker Cub
    –Biker corrupts and makes a sweet lil innocent girl his Bitch.
    –Biker shows an ordinary urban Housewife the wild side of life shes always fantasized about.
    –Biker breaksdown side of road and Daddys sweet lil angel of a daughter stops and offers him a ride.
    –Car full of young coeds breaksdown and along comes a Biker.
    –Biker and the Preachers daughter fall in love.

Brandybee
    Participant

1. Blackmail The victim has no choice but to do as she / he is told
    2. Mind Control. When someone can control your mind and body and whether you remember it, eg Hypnosis, special powers from self or artefact.
    3. Back to nature – Eg  camping trips, survival trips, deserted islands,  crystal lake type stories ; cast away with more then a football
    4. Leidenschaft. – When love is combined with hate. Pleasure with suffering. Passion with destruction. Emotion with reason. Lust with self control…
    5. Christmas Time – many variations… Office Party, Home from College, Vacation. sitting at home alone – masturbation scene  :o)
    6. Motor racing – cars / F1/ Indy / bikes / Isle of Mann TT / boats /gokarts
    7. Super Hero / Villain. eg- our hero has a super power that saves the day or wants to take over the world, with some super sex thrown in lol
    8. Concert – includes Backstage, stage, auditorium, open air etc…
    9. 1950's –  the era of rock & roll, the cold war, Greasers, Beatniks and television.
    10. Biker or Bikie theme           –Biker Club
                                                    –Biker corrupts and makes a sweet lil innocent girl his Bitch.
                                                    –Biker shows an ordinary urban Housewife the wild side of life shes always fantasized about.
                                                    –Biker breaksdown side of road and Daddys sweet lil angel of a daughter stops and offers him a ride.
                                                   –Car full of young coeds breaksdown and along comes a Biker.
                                                   –Biker and the Preachers daughter fall in love.

That's the  10   Thank you everyone for those wonderful suggestions, all very interesting.

No more suggestions now though. I'll open the poll up for the vote to decide the theme for Erotic Story Contest 11..

SEE ABOVE. Please vote for the theme that inspires you and gets your juices flowing … May the best theme win  

Lover
    Participant

And vote for the theme you would write a story about

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.