Skip to content

Erotic Story Contest 12. O.T.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Contests Erotic Story Contest 12. O.T.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Congratulations to ALL Writers for sharing your imagination and taking your valuable time to put it to story. Like Laura, I too had the honor of being a contest judge, I am JUDGE # 21.  Of course I knew Andrea's story, so even though I thought she had “one” of the best story's, I could not bring myself to vote it into 1st place. So I am glad I had lots of other very talented writers to choose from for another winner. Thanks to JAYC and his Ruby's Big Wager I found a story and writing worthy of a winner.  The rest were so difficult to put into order, I enjoyed the writing, while some stories turned me off. My own personal prejudices revealed.

OF COURSE …..  A BIG applause for all the WINNERS, Congratulations  and Happy New Year 

Anatasia97

So Many Talented writers here, Thank you all for sharing. Thank you bb for allowing me the honor of being a judge. Congratulations to the top three, and also to all of you.. your talent shines.. thanks again for sharing.

Lover
    Participant

Big thank you to all authors!!!

Congrats to Andrea, Misdevious and jayc

You all made the contest not just running, you gave us a great time, enjoying the stories. Everyone's a winner!

Nat33
    Participant

CONGRATULATIONS to all the writers 

Brandybee
    Participant

GOOD NEWS

Achat agreed to up the prizes and Submission Rewards.

The Prizes for contest 12  reflect the new decision.  THANK YOU ACHAT GODS

PRIZES          STORY                Author            POINTS

1. A$12,000 1- Infatuation  –     Lady_Andrea       1,070  
    2. A$8,000 6-The Hot Winter Night – Misdevious      900
    3. A$5,000 9 – Big Ruby’s Wager –   JayC               865

There will be two extra Consolation Prizes of A$1,500 for 4th place and 
    A$1,200 for Last Place.
    The submission reward of  A$600 will also be increased to A$1,000 to each of the contestants who are not in the top 3 or in receipt of a consolation prize.

PRIZES             STORY                                              AUTHOR            POINTS

4A$1,500  3 – Office Discipline –                                  Brandybee            840
    5. A$ 1,000  2 –  Hide & Prejudice –                                 Honeybatcher        760
    6. A$ 1,000  4 –  A Cuckold at Crystal Lake –                     Vaughan               665
    7. A$ 1,000  8 – Hot Wife –                                            miahotcat             660
    8. A$ 1,000  7  – Camille’s  Journal –                               Cloe1011               645
    9A$ 1,200 5 – The Breaking in of a Pleasure Slave Girl –  GsCougar              575

Pythia – the Forum Bank Account has paid out all the above prizes.
    The Independent Judges and Poster Creator have also received a gift of A$500 each as a Thank you for taking part in the Judging process and winner announcements.

Well Done Everyone,
    Enjoy your prizes & rewards.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.