Skip to content

EROTIC STORY CONTEST 4 ( First Time ) OT

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Contests EROTIC STORY CONTEST 4 ( First Time ) OT

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    Momma_andrea
    Participant

My picks 

• War time
    • Cruise
    • Wild West
    • Concert/Public event
    • Robot Laboratory
    • Desert Island
    • [/list]

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Uhhmmmm….6 fav theme…..

6 – Spring time
    7 – James Bond / Spy / Espionage
    10 – Robot Laboratory / Mad Scientist 
    12 – The first time ….  ( sex / event /  travel /  concert / anything first time … )
    13 – ” Cruise ”  ship – includes    ships / zepplins / spaceship / canal boats etc…
    19 –  Concert / Public event

here we go! but, of course, the number one for me will remain number 12….the first time!

Lover
    Participant

My sex, uhm six:

1 Spring time
    2 Cruise ship
    3 Public event
    4 First time
    5 Water world
    6 Shopping mall

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Thank for posting them Lover!
    I had talk with Brandy about this suggestion of the six most wanted, and at last we think we can wait till the end of the month to give everyone the chance to express theyr opinio. Then, it's time for open a poll!

so, my friends, hurry up!

Brandybee
    Participant

Ok   Erotic Story Fans,   I have posted the 12 most popular themes for voting  as the subject for the next contest.

Lets get this party started       

If  there is an out right winner, then, that of course will be the theme of the next Erotic Story 4 Contest.
    In the case of  winning themes being on the same number of  votes,  I will use ” paper and a hat”  for drawing out the winning theme.

I really would prefer a winner to be indicated though …  Please vote peoples 

POLL OPENED :- 23 NOV 2012      POLL CLOSES  31 DEC  2012

Momma_andrea
    Participant

If nautical gets picked I could still do the cruise ship story. I have an Idea for that one, I have an Idea for old west and I got an idea for Desert Island.
    Wartime…not so much but I'm sure I can come up with something and not be too cliche'.

Lover
    Participant

If wartime wins you can you use your idea of cruise ship, just put it on a battleship

Brandybee
    Participant

Sounds interesting Momma Andrea –  actually  a cruise ship story could be included in the  Nautical  or  Transporter themes  

All themes are open to the widest of meanings as long as you can put up a reasoned argument that the chosen theme is covered by your story.

I will post the rules and prizes of the competition, once the theme is chosen .   :-*

POLL  OPENED :-  23 NOV 2012.      POLL  CLOSES :-  31 DEC  2012

Momma_andrea
    Participant

If wartime wins you can you use your idea of cruise ship, just put it on a battleship

LOL, no, if you knew my Idea for the cruise ship you would be like “Oh an orgy on a Battleship,hmm… how did that work out?”

Lover
    Participant

Oh an orgy on a Battleship,hmm..

Sounds really hot Remember, you're in AChat – everything is possible!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Andrea and Lover…..maybe it can be a new chemical bomb who will make so damn horny whoever brreath the gas! 

edit:
    just voted….man, realy hope we don't gonna have the “War time” subject!

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Oh, you people are killing me! I was getting all geared up for war romance, now I have to shift my thoughts to 'first times'. 

5289716_700b.jpg

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I was in the same situation till “First time” gain back the lead…eh eh!

Don't get it wrong….it's not cause i don't like the theme…..  :

Brandybee
    Participant

Only  4 more days of voting to go …

Looks like  HB's suggestion  of  ” First time ”  is popular    … this is a theme where anything to do with a first time experience is allowed, be it you first sexual experience, a first journey, a first time at a theatre, a bar, the cinema, on holiday ….  really if you think about it … the possibilites are endless …

Coming up a close second is  Jayc's  ” War Time ”    Again.. it can include a war of the past, present or future … World War 1 ,  WW 2 ,  A war of the worlds type story,  Star wars,  Total Recall, or even a war that is  between marauding people –  vikings,  Red Indians, Avatar, Knights … Again, if you think about it .. the possibilities are endless…

Hope your imaginations are getting inspired & the appetite for writing is whetted and ready to go…

I have thought about this lately & won't be entering this Contest 4 myself , preferring to concentrate  on making this next Contest 4 as successful as Tight has made them ..   

So all you budding writers out there … watch out, I will be on your tail soon    and you established contestants too 

Hugs & Luck. 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Looks like  HB's suggestion  of  ” First time ”  is popular    … this is a theme where anything to do with a first time experience is allowed, be it you first sexual experience, a first journey, a first time at a theatre, a bar, the cinema, on holiday ….  really if you think about it … the possibilites are endless …

don't say it too loud Brandy….only 1 vote between them! i really hope “First time” will win, but i'm sure what ever the theme will be, we gonna have some good stories again!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 176 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.