Skip to content

EROTIC STORY CONTEST 4 ( First Time ) OT

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Contests EROTIC STORY CONTEST 4 ( First Time ) OT

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

Hey Sunny,  you always cheer me up ….  mmmm  would you mind upping the age to at least 18yrs  … pleasssssssssse 

Think you can guess why   

islandsun
    Participant

@Brandybee  Roger that I fully understand .

Adera
    Participant

The topic of the next contest does sparks my interest, my imagination is already running on a few raunchy ideas. Maybe I'll get an idea good enough that I'll enjoy writing it… though I do wonder what from AChat that I would add to the story.

Oops… I even started writing some in the midst of things.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

That's good, Adera! I hope this is the chance to see you a little more around the forum, my sweet friend!

islandsun
    Participant

@Adera mine geerd to raunchy erotica , how you been long time girly > Happy New year friend.
    psst being meaning to go hunting Bear some time ! lol
    and there`s a kitty kitty lol interesting in , hehehehehehheee
    He know`s who he is.
    had couple cocktails and so would gladly sing serenade you friends , but will see ya`s on the flip side sometime > wink

Adera
    Participant

I've been just fine Sunny, thanks for asking and a happy new year to you too.

islandsun
    Participant

@Adera  Happy new year to you as well

Brandybee
    Participant

Raunchy, hot jungle sex , sensual , naughty, wickedly pure  … It all sounds SPLENDID   

Welcome aboard Adera, glad you got the inspired bug….   😮

Thanks to our good friend TIGHTFIT74  & his wonderful poster  ( I know you peak in now and then hehe  mwah xx )     I  have made a separate topic for advertising the Erotic Story Contest and easy reference to the rules governing the competition.

Please see :-

Forum Homepage  /  Organisations & Events / Contests /  EROTIC STORY CONTEST 4. ” FIRST TIME ” THE RULES  https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2196.0.html

Get inspired & get those pens out 

Good Luck to all   :-*

mrsexlover
    Participant

I don't know if you know this Brandy but pens are so last century, i write with a keyboard now 

Brandybee
    Participant

Now you tell me …..  mmmm ……  How do you chew the end of that ?   

Adera
    Participant

Or for that matter, how do you suggestively tease guys with that?

Btw they've finally made pens for women now as well, who would've thought we where using pens made for men all this time!? Here you can see what Ellen thinks about them: http://youtu.be/eCyw3prIWhc

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Now you tell me …..   mmmm ……   How do you chew the end of that ?   

lol…… i stop chewing my pen lot of times ago…….now, sometimes i chew my pencil when i'm out of idea!

[img]http://www.corbisimages.com/images/Corbis-AX028034.jpg?size=67&uid=063f2a51-0ece-4db6-8fbd-a2d375ccc12f[/img]
    Bee, now you know how to do it!

islandsun
    Participant

Too Funny > But I do bite end of my pen alot , or end of paint brush .

Brandybee
    Participant

That is such a wild pic HB…  those eyes and teeth are amazing… 

Hey Adera, maybe I will wear that look during the Valentine pole dance with the mustache  if we are lucky enough to win each other – will that be teasey  or queasey  lol

Well you budding and established writers, mentioning no names but I have had the first contestant submit a story today   

So the contest is well and truly opened now….    Good Luck and happy chewing to you 

Adera
    Participant

Ahaha all I know is that it would be silly funny Brandy, but think of all the guys yearning after you that would be so let down if that happened. Too bad there's not the option of a strip show.

I've got some work to do on the actual story of mine before I can really get down to writing all of it, I've got a few ideas, some interesting and unreasonable and some other that are more reasonable, I've just got to make those interesting as well.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 176 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.