Skip to content

EROTIC STORY CONTEST 4 ( First Time ) OT

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Contests EROTIC STORY CONTEST 4 ( First Time ) OT

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

one entry imo… they have the option of posting the second story in the erotic fantasy thread. Seems common sense imo.

Brandybee
    Participant

Decision made.    Two or more persons working on an idea  or story  together as writers  &  in the same time span will be classed as one story, no matter how many off shoots , that original idea may create.  The authors will be classed as 1 entry and as such will share any A$ credits as if 1 author. Therefore  this will exclude any other entry by the same authors either on their own or in another collusion.

If a further off shoot story is created, they may wish to publish it in the  ” Erotic Story ” section, however I ask that to protect the anonymity of authors & integrity of the  voting  period , they withhold the publishing of any second  story until a winner is announced in the contest.

I hope this clarifies  Rule 4  –   One story per contestant.

Thank you Tango, Bear for your input. 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

sorry if i don't answer in time, but i have a full afternoon yesterday…..

Hi Brandy (MMWAHHH)

The only thing i can see if two people help write two stories is what happens if one of the stories win

if they write the two stories together (helping each others, i mean), they can submit only one, of course……if they just settle a common point (like a place or a certain event like a party) but every story is write without any other interaction between the two writers, i think we can consider them as two.
    I explain more…..setting a common event in background (a party) but WITHOUT creating a common story line is like giving to every authors the same subject they have to expand with their story. I consider it like giving to everyone a common starting point, but there must not be other collaboration between them, only setting the general idea on the common event! Every story MUST be write like a stand alone and without any others interaction!

my point of view, of course!

Momma_andrea
    Participant

I think I understand. Let's say they each write the same encounter but from only one persons point of view, so the other author is writing it from the other characters point of view.
    That would be cool and would be two separate stories just of the same event.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I forget…….the real issue come on voting! They know wich story the other had wrote, so i think they don't have to vote in this edition of the story contest!

Andrea, it's not exactly what i mean…..if they write the same event from two point of view, it's like writing the same story cause they follow the same story line! I was thinking more at two different characters joining the same party but with two differemnt story line and event in it: one can meet a lover there and the other can be at the party for different reason. the background of the party is the only point they have in common!

it's a little complex…….and there is not an easy answer!

Covems
    Participant

I'm torn on this one.  I can understand the idea, and I have considered doing something like that myself, if I could find a willing partner.  But the rules are the rules and in order to keep the integrity of the contest secure, Miss Brandy's decision is the correct one.

However… I would like to see both stories, so I hope they consider the suggestion of posting the second one once the contest has ended.  It's a fascinating idea. 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Well, i can understand that decision…..but at the same time i have a clear example about this idea:

• The Bar & Grill: the whole thing is based on several people (users) who meet and exchange experiece directly, with linked post who usually lead on the same action and line.  –>  in this case, we can consider them like one big story! so, the authors must submit it with both their name and only one!
    • The erotic tale started by Janine and Tight: same background, the city of Libidins, but different story and characters.  –>  I consider every story as a stand alone! so, both the author can submit the one they own.
    • [/list]

Hope this will clarify my toughts on this request.

Brandybee
    Participant

Thank you for the extra input on this rule.   Rule 4  –   One story per contestant.

Decision made.    Two or more persons working on an idea  or story  together as writers  &  in the same time span will be classed as one story, no matter how many off shoots , that original idea may create.  The authors will be classed as 1 entry and as such will share any A$ credits as if 1 author. Therefore  this will exclude any other entry by the same authors either on their own or in another collusion.

If a further off shoot story is created, they may wish to publish it in the  ” Erotic Story ” section, however I ask that to protect the anonymity of authors & integrity of the  voting  period , they withhold the publishing of any second  story until a winner is announced in the contest.

* * * *******************************************************************  * * *

Everyone has very valid points and I will attempt to clarify the rule in a more simple way .   If the potential authors would ask themselves these questions :-

1 )   Is the story in the same time frame,  whether this be the time frame of the actual content of the story OR the real time that the authors are planning to write it ?    Yes  or  No 

2)  Are  you planning the guidelines of the story only, that is , the Time, the dates,  the Place, and the Location of the story ONLY , no other collusion as to the content ?     Yes   or   No

3)  Are you acting together to build & plan the content of the story, to swap ideas, develop & then to write that finished product, whether writing it as a lone author OR together jointly ?   Yes or No

If the answers to questions  1 and 2    is  YES  and 3  is  NO –  then  I would consider this to be two separate stand alone stories.  The story content would be different and the originality of the writers maintained.  I would  consider allowing separate story submissions and both to go forward as contestants.  However, I would look closely at both stories  to satisfy there is no other collusions &  planning. 

If  the answers to 1 and 3  is  YES and 2  is No  ( because of the word ONLY )  –  then I would consider this to be one story and the writers working jointly together. The story and its content would be the result of the parties discussing ideas,  planning, colluding, conspiring together to ensure the finished product is written and submitted.  This would be 1 entry , any other stories written would not be allowed by the same author or authors due to the input or collusion on the original idea.   The authors would share any A$ allocated as if 1 author.

They can either decide to publish any other stories  that have grown from the original idea in the Erotic Story section but ,  I ask this be after a winner has been announced in the contest concerned,  to maintain the integrity of the voting.
    Or  if they wish, it can be submitted as another story  by the authors concerned in a future  Erotic Story Contest, however, consider your anonymity may be compromised due to the similarities of the original story submission.  It would also, of course, have to fit in with the new contest Story Theme decided .

Hopefully, this clarifies and satisfies any further questions that may have arisen over this Rule 4. 

@  Momma Andrea's  scenario –   Two stories , different viewpoints from the same charachter's involved in the same encounter …  I would most likely consider this to one larger story and one entry to the contest,  as the authors would have to collude and swap ideas in order for the time line and events to run evenly and make sense.  A classic example of this would be the The Ice House Foursome with Tight, myself, Stone & Jayc –  1 story, 4 authors.

If  there is no other collusion except, time, dates, place, location, and different encounters,   I would consider as stand alone  story submissions and entrants.
    An example of this would be ” Blu's sacrifice ” in the Ice House . This story line involving Bear, Blue & Adera  was in the same location and in the same time frame but was a completely separate story to ” The Ice House Foursome”  and no collusion except to ensure that the authors of the separate stories did not ruin each others story lines.  It is fairly obvious that Bear, Blu &  Adera did not have any input in the ” Foursome” story & vice versa.
    However,  I would look very closely at such stories to satisfy there are no other collusions evident.

@  Hentaiboy69 –   I agree The AB&G  is an intertwining fantasy story topic & thread & as such  the posters are encouraged to interact together and work their stories together & combined, some stories require more involved planning by charachter's than others but even so,  charachter's on the sidelines  are still  involved and encouraged to become involved in encounters , to mirror post,  even if just seeing it happen.  I would class this as one large community story.
    There may be instances where I may consider stories as stand alone but it would have to satisfy the criteria set out above and again I would have to look very closely at the stories to ensure what collusion there is.

The Erotic Fantasy Tale are stand alone stories at the moment , as it satisfies the time, date, place, & location  collusion only,  however,  that may also progress to the authors working together in the future in the same encounters and therefore a joint story effort.

Phew ….    Hopefully, I haven't missed anything       mmm     I'm sure Tight never had these problems       

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I agree with it, Brandy, on all the line! great job as always……i'm glad you are in charge with the contest!

Lover
    Participant

Great job brandy! This will answer most questions until a new one pops up…lol. Don't be afraid of new questions or difficult situations. They just show the interest of people and help to improve the contest step by step. Together we will handle it

Brandybee
    Participant

REMINDER TO ALL BUDDING AUTHORS

Deadline is approaching for story submissions.  31 MARCH 2013

Please submit your story on time .  Remember you need to submit it to me – Brandybee –  by  PM  ( Personal Message ) here in Forum  and that at the top of the page , before your story, you complete in the following format  :-

Title :-
    Number of Pages :-
    Number of Words without Title :-
    Charachters With Spaces :-
    Included Achat Components:-
        (Whatever option from Achat is chosen, please describe here. Please ensure that the chosen Achat connection is described in detail in your story, so that readers will be able to identify it easily. It has to be a room, an outfit or a background ).
    First Time Experience :-  ( Identify here the First Time experience in your story )
                                                      _____________________________________________________________

Then Your Story ……………

______________________________________________________________

Your Name :-
    Date of Submission:-

hentaiboy69
    Participant

as usual, i'm in big late…..eh eh! but if i do it so earlie, that's not me!  :

tangoracer
    Participant

You'll make it my Pet like you always do

MMMMWAHHHHHHHHH

Momma_andrea
    Participant

12 more days!!
    and our stories will be unleashed upon the world.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Yes, twelve days, but i'm sure you had send yours to Brandy from long time, Momma_andrea! 

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 176 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.