Skip to content

EROTIC STORY CONTEST 4 ( First Time ) OT

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Contests EROTIC STORY CONTEST 4 ( First Time ) OT

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

DEAD LINE   Sunday 31 March 2013     FAST APPROACHING

Hurry, Hurry Hurry  , You budding authors ….   Don't miss out on all your hard work.

Don't forget a minimum of 600A$ is at stake, more if you are voted in the Top 3.

Please ensure you abide by the rules and check how your story is required to be submitted to me.   

All  the stories will be published by me anonymously whilst the voting process is in progress.  Authors names will be published at the same time winners are announced for Erotic Contest 4 –  First Time.

God Speed with your writings &  love & luck to all.   

QUICK REMINDER ON SUBMISSION :-

Please submit your story on time .   Remember you need to submit it to me – Brandybee –  by  PM  ( Personal Message ) here in Forum  and that at the top of the page , before your story, you complete in the following format  :-

Title :-
    Number of Pages :-
    Number of Words without Title :-
    Charachters With Spaces :-
    Included Achat Components:-
       (Whatever option from Achat is chosen, please describe here. Please ensure that the chosen Achat connection is described in detail in your story, so that readers will be able to identify it easily. It has to be a room, an outfit or a background ).
    ]First Time Experience   ( Identify here the First Time experience in your story )
                                                       _____________________________________________________________

Then Your Story ……………

______________________________________________________________

Your Name :-
    Date of Submission:-

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Brandy, sorry…….i think we don't have to specify the first time we are talking in the story…..where is the fun for you to find it out when are you going to read it!?

Brandybee
    Participant

It doesn't get published  HB,   The headers are for me, so I can skim the story to ensure the rules are met and an acceptance PM to the contestant sent ASAP.

The only thing to get published is the story.    Plus, believe it or not, some “First times” were quite subtle in the story and I had to clarify. 

If I have an influx, it saves everyone's time & possible disappointment

Momma_andrea
    Participant

9 DAYS

WRITE! WRITE LIKE THE WIND!

Brandybee
    Participant

1 WEEK LEFT –    DEADLINE SUN 31 MARCH 2013 

Get those stories finished peoples  …  time is running out …   a week left and the count down is on     

Then the stories for Erotic Contest 4 – First Time – will be published anonymously by me  for reading & voting.

Also watch out for the new topic about themes for the next Erotic Story Contest 5   
    The new Topic  for Erotic Contest 5 – theme suggestions will be opened from  1 April 2013 to  30 April 2013.
    The poll will be opened 1 May 2013 till 31 May 2013 for forum members to decide the theme of the new Erotic Story 5 contest .
    So get your thinking caps on 

Good Luck and keep those pens & keyboards busy       I WANT YOUR STORY   :-*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Tsk tsk……Bee, i think you can start the collection for the new content of the story in the same time of the 4th contest votes, so at may we can make a poll to choose the theme! oh, of course, we can consider the old suggetion too!

Brandybee
    Participant

. . .COUNTDOWN.  IS.  ON  5 DAYS LEFT TO GO  

Finish those stories….    I Want your Entry to  Erotic Contest  4.      PM it to me as soon as you can .   

Stories will be published  either after  the 7pm UK. Deadline on 31 March  or. 1 April 2013

Watch this space for  the published story topic. And voting poll.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

lol….i was unable to complete it yesterday for fever…..tonight i'l gonna finish it! or i'll burn in hell!

Brandybee
    Participant

FINAL WEEKEND –  HURRY  HURRY    FINAL WEEKEND –  HURRY  HURRY    FINAL WEEKEND –  HURRY  HURRY    FINAL WEEKEND –  HURRY  HURRY      FINAL WEEKEND –  HURRY  HURRY        FINAL WEEKEND –  HURRY  HURRY    FINAL WEEKEND –  HURRY  HURRY    FINAL WEEKEND –  HURRY  HURRY    FINAL WEEKEND –  HURRY  HURRY    FINAL WEEKEND –  HURRY  HURRY 

DEADLINE    7 PM UK TIME  SUNDAY  31 MARCH 2013  

Don't miss it.    PM  Your Story to me Brandybee.       

Voting for your favourite story will be organised & open as soon as all the stories ( No Authors names )  are published for reading & enjoying.

Brandybee
    Participant

JUST OVER  48 hrs     LEFT TO GO.

HURRY HURRY  WITH THOSE STORIES

Momma_andrea
    Participant

I'M SO EXCITED! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ EVERYONE”S STORIES! And for mine to finally be read as well.

31352711.jpg

Brandybee
    Participant

IT'S  SUNDAY 31  MARCH 2013  –   DEAD LINE  DAY.
    7 HRS LEFT AND COUNTING DOWN

I'm  so EGGGscited.    :-*

tangoracer
    Participant

YAY    ONLY    4      HOURS

can't wait to start to read the hot story's again

Brandybee
    Participant

Fanfare for Rocky   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMYsFFsL4Dg

20 MINUTES TO GO

Hurry Hurry  Hurry –   

Brandybee
    Participant

SUBMISSIONS  OF STORIES  FOR EROTIC CONTEST 4 – FIRST TIME IS  NOW CLOSED. 

THE STORIES WILL BE PUBLISHED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE  FOR READING AND VOTING FOR YOUR FAVOURITE.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 176 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.