Skip to content

EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7 – OT

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Contests EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7 – OT

• This topic has 77 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by hukk.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

poll closed…….we have a tie between two theme: Cheating / Infidelity  and Travel and Destination …..mmmm…….first time it happen!

Momma_andrea
    Participant

you must Travel to your Cheating

hentaiboy69
    Participant

yup……..sound a bit strange, but…..it can be!

Brandybee
    Participant

hhmmmm,

Ok guys ..  I cant have a joint winner here.   One it will make  my poor poster guy sweat  and I need to look after him for doing such a stirling job.

and 2  –   As Contest Manager  I can flex my muscles.

I shall contemplate and maybe flip a coin if need be.

If any of you want to argue for either of the themes, “Cheating / Infidelity” OR  “Travel / Destination”,  please post here  saying

I think the theme for Erotic Story Contest 7 should be ……   because …..

( I will make the decision in 24 hrs,  about 10pm  UK Time Tues 1 April 2014. )

tangoracer
    Participant

I think the theme for Erotic Story Contest 7 should be Travel / Destination because …..

I think that having a secret rendezvous with a someone you love or with someone you have just meat lets you live out your fantasies with out the need to change names to protect the innocent.

Just my thoughts

hukk
    Participant

I think time traveling/destination would be more creative. I can imagine writing about having sex with Cleopatra and then jumping through time to have sex with Mona Lisa. You can get silly with it. In terms of what's more erotic, cheating and infidelity, would be the way to go. Granted anyone can make anything hot, provided they are good writers, but infidelity/cheating is easier to work with. All that bottled up, sexual tension for someone just out of reach, and danger that comes with cheating automatically just makes it more stimulating.

However I vote Time Travel, because I like Bill & Ted's Awesome Adventure. Sorry guys.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Of course I voted for Cheating, it has the excitement of a new relationship compounded with the danger of getting caught.
    It might be the next door neighbor or someone on a business trip far away.

mrsexlover
    Participant

I think the theme for Erotic Story Contest 7 should be Travel  because i don't like cheaters. If it becomes cheating i don't want any part in it 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I think time traveling/destination would be more creative. I can imagine writing about having sex with Cleopatra and then jumping through time to have sex with Mona Lisa. You can get silly with it. In terms of what's more erotic, cheating and infidelity, would be the way to go. Granted anyone can make anything hot, provided they are good writers, but infidelity/cheating is easier to work with. All that bottled up, sexual tension for someone just out of reach, and danger that comes with cheating automatically just makes it more stimulating.

However I vote Time Travel, because I like Bill & Ted's Awesome Adventure. Sorry guys.

lol….Hukk, the theme is not “time traveling” (we had it in the third contest), but simply “Travel/destination”! aaaanyway…..

Brandy know i wasn't so up with the cheating part of your suggestion, Andrea, and the reason is now clear to everyone who had answer to the thread openend by Susan after we close a certain thread. but……here is a but…….we have a tie in the poll, so i think it's not right to choose one theme and discharge the other, so let's go with both and any one who wan to join can freely choose one! of course, when they send it to Brandy, have to specify the one chosen.

Brandybee
    Participant

Views  noted so far –

1)  Travel /  Destination –  3
    2)    Cheating / Infidelity –  2
    3)    Choice for either –  1

3 is not really an option HB,  I want a clear theme for the poster. The losing one can be put forward as a suggestion for Contest 8.  I also would like the Contest to be kept free and neutral from any outside negative influences.
    Any kind of association with  any topics, good or bad, is purely co-incidental and should not be associated with the  story contest.

I  will not allow nor condone  The Contest to get political or drawn into disputes or negative situations here, the game or The Square.
    It is a fun contest for our writers to show what a wonderful imagination they have and for readers to enjoy their naughty imaginations and story telling.

It is and will remain neutral.

End of subject. 

Please  guys write your views on themes options 1 or 2.  I am still interested in why you think I should select  either. 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Lol, Brandy…….is all the problem about the poster!? ok, it's april 1st today……and this make me lough, but seriously…….we have a tie and if i was the one who suggested those theme, i will not happy about being putting on a corner in this way.

At this point, i prefear not taking part on the contest!

and p.s.: make a poster of both the theme isn't so hard…….and no need to do two of them!

p.p.s.: upset mode on!

Peeka
    Participant

I understand Hb's point of view to be more open to both. Would be a nice solution.
    But since the “rule” says there can be only one theme, I agree with the idea that the “losing one” this time should be the next contest's theme. They are both so in lead, that they would come as winners again in a next poll. Work done for 2 contests. Point.
    All we want is to read nice stories, whatever the theme.

Personnaly I don't like cheaters either. So my vote would go to travel if you need one more.

May the most exciting and nice story win!! 

hukk
    Participant

lol….Hukk, the theme is not “time traveling” (we had it in the third contest), but simply “Travel/destination”! aaaanyway…..

You mean to tell me just traveling to a location and NOT time travel?

f1e525f16f8fbc72dd72de1a743f6188.jpg

Change my vote to cheating.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

lol, Hukk……..well, the theme say “Travel/Destination” and i know what you mean, it's a Travel anyway, but in time. To be sure it's ok, let's wait Brandy, the contest manager

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I understand Hb's point of view to be more open to both. Would be a nice solution.
    But since the “rule” says there can be only one theme, I agree with the idea that the “losing one” this time should be the next contest's theme. They are both so in lead, that they would come as winners again in a next poll. Work done for 2 contests. Point.
    All we want is to read nice stories, whatever the theme.

Personnaly I don't like cheaters either. So my vote would go to travel if you need one more.

May the most exciting and nice story win!! 

ok….let's make this simple nd close this sort of “fake poll”: Cheating / Infidelity was on top from the begin till 1 or 2 days ago, so we will go with this and next time with “Travel /  Destination”. For me, the thing is closed here

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.