Skip to content

EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7 – OT

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Contests EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7 – OT

• This topic has 77 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by hukk.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

4 DAYS LEFT.    DEADLINE IS 30 JUNE 2014

Hurry Hurry, Get those stories to me by PM 

From%2BPillar%2Bto%2BPost.jpg

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i know, right!? i'm doing all i can to send it to you in time and try to don't go over two posts…….but it's difficult!

Brandybee
    Participant
    ALL YOU BUDDING WRITERS  AND AUTHORS –    DEADLINE IS TOMORROW –

HURRY HURRY  GET YOU EROTIC STORY TO ME  BY 30 JUNE 2014.

For all our writers in Forum  and ones who think… maybe … but I'm not sure … DO IT.  I KNOW YOU CAN.

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Forum News  > Erotic Story Contest 7 – Journey. OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS TILL MON 30 JUNE 2014.  https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3121.0.html

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests  > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES. https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

Brandybee
    Participant

EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7 –  JOURNEY  IS  NOW CLOSED TO NEW STORY SUBMISSIONS. 

Brandybee
    Participant

Well,   the time is here once again for the launch of the voting for The Erotic Contest Story  –

The stories for Erotic Contest 7 –  JOURNEY  are now published.

I have  10  stories that have been entered in the Erotic Story Contest. Thank you all so much for entering.

May I personally thank each and every one of you for your help and support for making Erotic Story Contest 7 the success it is. Thank you to mrsexlover for the poster, he created to launch this contest. 

Thank You to  ALL the authors who decided to compete, the ones who tried to beat the deadline but real life issues intervened- it happens ( BUT, I will get you next time  ) – and all of you who will take the time to read and vote for your favourite story, another Big Thank You.

Every vote is important, it shows the authors you really do care for their efforts and that their stories are very much appreciated.

All of the stories are unique and fantastic in their own right. Each is an achievement in their own right.  So Thank You on my behalf and that of Forum for entering the Erotic Story Contest 7.

There are a mix of authors as usual,  but there are some who have overcome difficulties  to meet the contest dead line, that are never actually  publicised  and I feel should be recognised and commended , even if anonymously to protect confidentiality.

There are our none native English speakers –  To write a story in a second language and to put it up for a contest  against Native English Speakers is an achievement in itself.  I know, I could never accomplish such a feat or even have the confidence to then put it up for a vote and critique.

So, as Contest Manager – I would like to commend each and every one of you. You have my utmost respect and admiration.  Well Done You.

You all know who you are, and I extend a personal Thank you to you, for your support and courageous efforts.

Also  my “anchor “  authors who always enter a story  to show support for me, for forum and  for unwavering support for the Erotic Story Contests … Thank you so much.

And Thank You to new authors who decided to push themselves on this occasion and submit their very first story for the contest.   Well done and no matter what the outcome of the voting, you are now a published Erotic Author for Achats Forum…  Well done and I hope you enter future contests.

No matter, how the voting falls, and there are always surprises in the Forum Village, as it should be, Please, do not ever be disheartened if your story only attracts a few votes – remember, only one story can be voted for by each Forum Member as a favourite.  Your goal has in fact, already been achieved – you HAVE reached your personal goal of your story being entered and published and you will receive a minimum of A$600, when the voting is concluded.  That makes you a winner already in my eyes.

The top 3 prizes are always a bonus though and with that said,

I proudly present the published stories –   “JOURNEY” – THE STORIES.  EROTIC CONTEST 7 open for voting….

GOOD LUCK TO ONE AND ALL.     AND   HAPPY READING (and wanking    ).

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > ” JOURNEY ” THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7.  … https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3232.0.html

NB – EROTIC  STORY  CONTEST  8 

6. The new Topic  for Erotic Contest 8 – theme suggestions will be opened from  TUESDAY  1 JULY 2014 to  THURSDAY 31 JULY  2014.
    7. The poll will be opened FRIDAY  1  AUGUST  2014 till  SUNDAY 31 AUGUST 2014 for Forum Members to decide the theme of the new Erotic Story Contest 8

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests  > EROTIC STORY CONTEST 8 – O.T.    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3231.0.html

Important  Contest  Dates:

1. Submitting:    Opening date for submitting stories is TUESDAY  1  APRIL 2014.

2. Deadline:       The Deadline for submitting your stories is MONDAY  30 JUNE 2014. ( 7pm UK Time )

3. Voting:   The poll will be opened TUESDAY  1 JULY 2014 ( Or following the publishing of the stories on MONDAY  30 JUNE 2014 ) .

4. Closing:  The poll will be closed  SUNDAY 31 AUGUST 2014 ( 7pm UK time )

5. Winners will be announced MONDAY  1 SEPTEMPBER 2014. ( Or following the close of the poll on SUNDAY 31 AUGUST 2014 )

I wish all contestants good luck, and all Forum Members, Guests and Achat Gods a lot of enjoyment when reading…

Happy writing, reading and other things ……   hehe     

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I must say i'm pleasently surprised to see we have 10 stories at last……surely, i was hoping to have more (i'd like to see this contest growing!)  but we can satisfed with what we get.

We have lot of one page stories, who is nice for the not naturally english reader cause i makes it easy to read them all! what can i say more….ahh, yes……i know there is someone who don't had make it in time, and i'm sorry for it, as there are possible future writers in the square who will join the next contest…..or trust me, you must face the angry BB! 

now, let's enjoy the stories and thanks again the ones who join the contest!

Roi2coeur
    Participant

Travel & Destination…. looks great as I am a  big traveller

Brandybee
    Participant

Hey Roi2coeur,  Welcome to Forum

The Erotic Contest stories are now published.  Please take your time and vote for your favourite.  Your vote counts and shows support for our authors and the contest.  Thank you.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > ” JOURNEY ” THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7.        https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3232.0.html

Brandybee
    Participant

It is with deep regret I have had to disqualify a story  following several breaches of Rule 7 of the Erotic Story Contest 7.

7. Due to fairness of voting, contestants should not unduly influence  voters, in any way,  in their decision to vote for their favourite story ,  or to disclose they are the author of their story prior to votes  being cast…  Thank you. This could result in your story being disqualified.

All parties have been advised and the author deeply regrets his actions.  This individual case is now closed.

Brandybee
    Participant

COUNTDOWN –  10 hrs left to vote for your favourite story

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > ” JOURNEY ” THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7.         https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3232.0.html

Get those votes in Guys & Gals.  The voting closes at 7pm UK time  😮

Brandybee
    Participant

EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7 – JOURNEY  IS  NOW CLOSED.

Without further ado,  Here are the authors of the stories entered in this contest.

Special Thanks to mrsexlover for the design of this fabulous poster  :-* :-* :-*

Achat has been informed and prizes and entry awards will be allocated to your accounts in due course 

Thank you everyone for entering and taking part and for all our readers who took the trouble to read and vote for their favourite story. Your continued  support is always appreciated  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Congratulations to the winner  JAYC  and runner up  AUSWOODYWell done to you both and I hope you enter future contests

AusWoody
    Participant

Thank You Brandy,
    for all the effort you put into making the contest such a success
    i for one know how hard you worked  on getting people to write  and to promoting the voting 
    Bravo  and well done that girl XOXOX

Congratulations  to Jayc for coming first in a great field of stories.
    and special congratulations to Brandy for coming third
    and congratulations to all who entered the competition better luck next time  scribblers

That said  i am looking forward to reading all the entries of comp 8
    so roll up and  try your hand at  writing the prizes are great  and it is  a good way to improve your craft

Momma_andrea
    Participant

I want to say, I am surprised at who the authors are. Lover I voted for yours. It really connected with me.

jayc
    Participant

1st i would like to thank Brandy for her tireless effort in running these contests.

2nd i would like to thank my spouse Stone for her endless support of my writing efforts, her input and ideas  always help me.

3rd i would like to thank all my fellow writers in the contest, i can only hope there efforts will inspire others  to give it a try.

With that  i will  say thanks and i am buying the drinks  at the bar tonight 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Congratulation to Jayc for winning the costest! perfect way to celebrate your coming back home and your entry in the mods team! well done!

And a BIG THANKS to all the others who join the contest and to all the one of you who voted their favourite one! thanks a lot!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.