Skip to content

EROTIC STORY CONTEST 9 – O.T.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Contests EROTIC STORY CONTEST 9 – O.T.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

As the stories of contest  8 –  “CHEATING & INFIDELITY “  are posted and the poll is opened for voting, I wanted to start discussing a new Theme for the next contest 9.  I suggest to gather ideas for Contest 9, then make a poll and the theme with the most votes, will be the theme for the contest. 

It may seem early to start such a discussion, but,  to ensure that 3 Story Contests a year can be organised, it is imperative that members get an opportunity to discuss, vote and be involved with the contest’s every step of the way.   

Open for theme suggestions :-   Mon 30 NOVEMBER 2014  to  WED 31 DECEMBER 2014.
    Poll Open :-    THURSDAY 1 JANUARY  2015 till  SATURDAY 31 JANUARY 2015.

So without further ado,  Please could I have  suggestions for the next  Erotic Story Contest  9

All  ideas would be greatly appreciated. 

The following themes have already been covered in previous contests :-

1 –  New Years Resolution
    2 –  In The Summer
    3 –  Time Travel
    4 –  First Time
    5 –  Public Event
    6 –  Medieval
    7 –  Journey.
    8. – Cheating & Infidelity

As in line with TOS ( Terms of Service )  no themes will be accepted involving bestiality or anything under — age.

Time Line for Contest 9

1. The new Topic  for Erotic Story Contest 9  – theme suggestions will be opened from  MONDAY  1 DECEMBER 2014 to WEDNESDAY  31 DECEMBER  2014.

2. The poll will be opened THURSDAY  1  JANUARY  2015 till SATURDAY  31 JANUARY 2015 for Forum Members to decide the theme of the new Erotic Story Contest 

3. Submitting:    Opening date for submitting stories is SUNDAY  1  FEBRUARY 2015.

4. Deadline:    The Deadline for submitting your stories is THURSDAY  30 APRIL 2015. ( 7pm UK Time )

5. Voting:   The poll will be opened FRIDAY  1 MAY 2015 ( Or following the publishing of the stories on THURSDAY  30 APRIL 2015 ) .

6.  Friday 1 May 2015 –  Sunday 31 May 2015. New Topic opened for ideas for themes for Erotic Story Contest 10

7. Voting. The poll will be opened Mon 1 June 2015  to Tuesday 30 June 2015 to vote on the theme for Erotic Story Contest 10

8. Closing:  The Erotic Story Contest 9 stories poll will be closed  TUESDAY 30 JUNE 2015 ( 7pm UK time )

9. Winners of Erotic Story Contest 9  will be announced WEDNESDAY  1 JULY 2015. ( Or following the close of the poll on TUESDAY 30 JUNE 2015 )

10. The new theme for Erotic Story Contest 10 will be known and open for story submissions Wed 1 July 2015.

I wish all contestants good luck, and all Forum Members, Guests and Achat Gods a lot of enjoyment when reading…

Happy writing, reading and other things ……   hehe     

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Ooook! This time I want to be the first to subscribe an idea for new theme: Birthday's present! I hope this offer a large area for the tons of good Writers we have!

zoerink
    Participant

I think one about ciber relations could be interesting to do.

Also, i think other one option could be Into a movie, into a dream, something unreal like Sci fi.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Sci-fi and fantasy are two theme I really like, in fact in the past I wrote two stories in a fantasy world for the contest, so I think giving a try to cyber/sci-fi is a nice task!

tangoracer
    Participant

Yeah Sci-fi and fantasy would be fun Out of This World Sex  

hentaiboy69
    Participant

We had Summer theme at the second contest, so it can be Winter, Spring or Autumn, Stone!

Lover
    Participant

wedding night

Brandybee
    Participant

Suggestions so far :

1. Birthday Present
    2. Sci fi  / Fantasy / Cyber sex = Out of this World.
    3.  Autumn / Winter / Spring
    4.  Wedding Night.

jayc
    Participant

1st of all i would like to thank Brandy for running these contests.

2nd i would like to thank all the people who have entered stories for the current contest.  Nice turnout folks 

As for the next contest  i like Sci-fi/fantasy,  broad topic  lots of possibilities.

Many of us will agree after the last theme……….  anything will choose will be easier 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Suggestions so far :

1. Birthday Present
    4.  Wedding Night.

Personally, I trink we must put sci-fi and fantasy as two option…..they are two different type of theme and have stories of both in a contest, isn't an easy task to judge.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

I feel I already covered “fantasy” with my Medieval story, so I won't vote for that again.
    Anything that pushes me.
    I'm still up for “War-time Romance”

Anonymous

superheroes supervillians etc

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Suggestions so far :

1. Birthday Present
    4.  Wedding Night.
    5.  War-time Romance
    6.  Superheroes & Supervillians

Come on, guys! we need more idea! Don't be shy and post them here!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Another one can be “Late night at work”!

Lover
    Participant

What about any movies as basis? You have to say which movie you're using for the background and which of the character you're using. You could be Mata Hari (female spy in world war 2), Hugh Jackman in X-men, any character of “We're the millers”…

My idea: Movie scenes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.