Skip to content

Erotic Story Contest II, ( In the Summer) OT

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Contests Erotic Story Contest II, ( In the Summer) OT

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

GMT+1… so British Summer Time? :

hentaiboy69
    Participant

No, Adera….british time is GMT+0…GMT+1 is paris, Rome, Berlin, etcetera

Adera
    Participant

HB, you're aware that GMT isn't adjusted for summer time?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmmm, i know it…..but if i'm not wrong GMT is refered to Greenwhic time, in england

Adera
    Participant

My time is CET, which during the summer corresponds to GMT+2 and during the winter GTM+1.

TightFit74
    Participant

Hmm, I did no take in account that GMT doesn't change. That means that you will have one hour extra

GMT+2 it is..

Bear
    Participant

mm ok now I start…

We will have to see if I can whip something up.

TightFit74
    Participant

DEADLINE CLOSED

hentaiboy69
    Participant

tic-toc tic-toc

this clock never stop!

Wow, seems like it was yesterday when we begin talking of the contest!

TightFit74
    Participant

The clock will stop in 100 minutes…lol Just a little longer and all stories will be published

TightFit74
    Participant

The stories are posted and the poll is opened. I wanted to thank everyone that took the time and effort to write a story. They are all wonderful. For those that didn’t make it in time, thank you for your efforts and hang on to your story, a new contest will start as soon as this one has finished.

With 11 entries, this contest has over twice the stories as contest I, and that makes me proud and smile. It has been said before and I am echoing it, there is a lot of talent amongst the members of Achat. Thanks again for all your effort and input that made it a succes!

Azrielle
    Participant

OOH!

So exciting… waiting impatiently for Tight to finish loading all the stories… Then I'm going to download them all and read them at my leasure…

Oh, wait! dammit, he's quick… lolz.

Mwah!
    Az.

Brandybee
    Participant

That is a fabulous result … well done all the contestants for posting on time … love , luck and wanks to one and all … off to check them out.

Well done Tight on all your hard work as Contest Manager … we all appreciate your efforts xxxxxxxxxx mwah xxxxx

hentaiboy69
    Participant

To all: wonderful work! and i want to thanks Tight for the perfect organization, really well done man!

and now….let's go to read, pals, cause this time there are too much stories!

Lover
    Participant

I don't post here – no time, I wanna read the stories

My congrats to everyone! Thanks for giving hours of wonderful pleasure.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 111 total)
  • The topic ‘Erotic Story Contest II, ( In the Summer) OT’ is closed to new replies.