Skip to content

Erotic Story Contest II, ( In the Summer) OT

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Contests Erotic Story Contest II, ( In the Summer) OT

Viewing 6 posts - 106 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

all praise goes to the winners.. A personal congratulations to Jay9, ms Pafe and ms Brandy.. Well done, your stories captured the hearts and favor of the forum.

I'm looking forward to receive stories from all contestants in this contest for the next competition.. “Time Travel”. Stories will be accepted starting tomorrow..

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmh, there are some problem if i rework my story a little!? i wasn't satisfed with part of it and i'd like to try ans adjust it! of course, the i will post it in the story area

Lover
    Participant

Are you talking about your story in the 2nd contest? Of couse you may rework it and post in the story area.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Yes, i'm talking about it, my “Summer games” story! i'd like to rework the central scene cause at last i think i had write it missing more details in it…..the meeting, the game…..and at last the erotic scene!

Brandybee
    Participant

If you are thinking about it,  you should.  I look forward to reading it 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I'm thinking about it…i wasn't satisfy about how i end it till the moment i had send the story to Tight! Of course, i'm not sure it will be better then how it's now, but i want to try anyway!

Viewing 6 posts - 106 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • The topic ‘Erotic Story Contest II, ( In the Summer) OT’ is closed to new replies.