Skip to content

European Championship 2016 in France

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Contests European Championship 2016 in France

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 152 total)
  • Author
    raluca93
    Participant

Italy won!
    Belgium lost

HELLO !! HELLO!!

nobody noticed? nobody pays attention?
    i want my money back if i am the only one who fulfils  

Anonymous

Ohhh, I am watching and smiling. 
    My boys have been training hard under my whip and they showed me there LOVE against a very good Belgium Team.
    Just goes to show what a good whip in the right hands can do. Miracles !!!!  :-*

vika92
    Participant

Lineker called the Russian fans animals. English, probably, angels?                                                                                                                          Ck7bZDeW0AAtraY_zpst5uzg99p.jpg

Lover
    Participant

Kaitlyn1989, vika92 & fisher316 own Covems & Lydiarose banner for 3 days and may dress them

Anonymous

ohhhhh, What FUN we will have. My little “devious” mind is already at work.

raluca93
    Participant

hei romania

Go for Goal
    L
    What happend to the belgium losers??

Anonymous

Ok Vika and Fisher we need to decide how we want to “embarrass” Lydia and Covems
    for at least one day if we have already missed the first two. I think we need to force
    them to wear blue n white undergarments only, of course Italy's colors.

As for there banner, what could be more cruel than advertising that they LOVE “Cold Invites”
    and NEVER refuse one. *giggles* Am I being tooooo bad? I know paybacks can be “ugly” *Gulp*
    So Vika and Fisher let me know, we do not want to loose this opportunity.  Before we end up on
    the losing end.

Lydiarose
    Participant

the way I'm dress now is that what ye want,,  Kaityn, Vika,, Fisher

Covems
    Participant

Okay… my Belgium team was defeated and now I owe somebody something…

Choose from below…

Per Official Rules:

2.  When a team meets an opposing team here in the village, the losing team pays a forfeit to the winners of that game.

The forfeits are as follows and it is by mutual agreement between the players, which forfeit the Losing Team / Player pays from the below list …

A )  The loosing team players have to display the choice by the Winning Team,  of  their banner ( Description ) AND  dress  ( No Nudity ) of their Achat Game profiles from their wardrobes. (No purchases required) for the duration of when the losing team plays its next game.

OR

B )  The losing Team / Players has to perform one of  the below for each of the winning team members –

If you are a guy –  A foot massage using the “Hot legs and feet” Pose  OR  a dance using the “ Macho Dance” Pose OR  a massage using “Body Massage” Pose.

Fair warning for the massage.. I have rough hands… sandpaper rough.

Anonymous

Well, I choose (A) , NO “rough” hands for me …. Covems *giggles*

Now, if Lydia would prefer to give me a foot massage, I would be up for that. I am sure she has soft hands.

Brandybee
    Participant

Agreed for me.

Back at chya with the Mankini,  a banner to be decided but in a similar vein plus a macho dance. LOL

Lydiarose
    Participant

Kaitlyn1989 if I did that vika will kill me hahahahaha

vika92
    Participant

It precisely, Lydia only mine hihihihi

Anonymous

Hmmmm, I understand, Looks like it will be Option (A) 

I noticed Lydia already wearing some “skimpy” Blue n White under garments. Good Girl  :
    As for the Banner, I leave that up to Vika or Fisher.

I am already training my boys back at “Camp Kaityln” with my “LUCKY” Whip
    They seem to respond so well to it.

vika92
    Participant

Italy and without whip shows the best footboll on a tournament, Kaitlyn don't overdo with a whip  ,hiihihihihih

• Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 152 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.