Skip to content

European Championship 2016 in France

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Contests European Championship 2016 in France

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 152 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

@HB: You want a wager?

vika92
    Participant

In Iceland 331918 inhabitants: 170503 women, 40121 men are younger than 18 years, 85670 men are more senior than 35 years, 24775 with an excess weight, 788 are engaged in whaling, – Radimov on the page has written to Instagram. – 321 – observers behind volcanoes, 2856 – cut of sheep, 23 prisoners, 189 one-legged, 265 blind people, 8781 Icelandic fans in the stands, 3 doctors, the massage therapist and the cook, 1 trainer! There were 23 persons! For certain many read this exaggeration in networks, but the hell as? How? One more national team which there is a wish to support.  the tenth part of the country in the stands! Fishermen, the assistant to the head coach earns additionally the stomatologist! I take off a hat.

Brandybee
    Participant

[img]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQX6AsE9bmgBb4bpg-TE1pt9xWFdk1ybvE3PPF1T2vSyoqspftO[/img]

hentaiboy69
    Participant

yup, it's a shame…..no match aggainst your knight this time, Bee…….sigh!

ops…I forget….thjis was in thew newspaper, today morning! 

181906941-7366d388-85e9-4e74-96b6-aadacb99c030.jpg

jayc
    Participant

My sleeping quarters since the tournament began. And with England's crushing lose it will be for some time longer.

GO GERMANY  

Anonymous

OK,  GERMAN Fans (Lover, JayC, Aurora and Cougar) I am up for a “BET” if the ODDS are right.
    Of course my “Blue Ball” Italian boys get the toughest draw in the Quarter finals, sorry France,
    but Germany is the “Team” to “Beat”, so I figure I deserve some help, *giggles*
    My proposition, should you have the courage to accept:

– You WIN, I wear whatever you choose even if I have to purchase and you OWN my Banner until my next game or end of Tourney.

– I WIN or DRAW, YOU wear whatever I choose and I own your Banner for same time frame.

Lover
    Participant

Kaitlyn, we have a deal

jayc
    Participant

Kaitlyn, we have a wager 

aurora_sun

yes Kaytlin, that ' s the deal !

but no chance : the youngest team AND the youngest fans, we will beat the grandpas
    how old is the keeper? guess he even played the first european championship

Anonymous
    Aurora, Yes, my boys might not be as young as your “studs” but they do know how to pull off BIG games.

“Football is a simple game. Twenty-two men chase a ball around a BIG field for 90+ minutes,
    and at the end the Germans win. Gary Lineker’s famous quote does not translate into Italian. When Germany
    and Italy meet in Bordeaux on Saturday, it will be their ninth competitive match, all at major tournaments.
    Germany have never won.
    Our “Wager” is SEALED with a KISS
    Anonymous

OK,  GERMAN Fans (Lover, JayC, Aurora and Cougar) I am up for a “BET” if the ODDS are right.
    Of course my “Blue Ball” Italian boys get the toughest draw in the Quarter finals, sorry France,
    but Germany is the “Team” to “Beat”, so I figure I deserve some help, *giggles*
    My proposition, should you have the courage to accept:

– You WIN, I wear whatever you choose even if I have to purchase and you OWN my Banner until my next game or end of Tourney.

– I WIN or DRAW, YOU wear whatever I choose and I own your Banner for same time frame.

DEAL  Ill TAKE IT

Brandybee
    Participant

LAST 16 

Match 1: Switzerland – Poland (14:00, June 25, St-Etienne)  1-1     Pens  4 – 5   
    Both Teams unadopted.

Match 2: Wales-  Northern Ireland (17:00, June 25, Paris)   1 – 0
    Northern Ireland :  SissyBOy
    Wales:  Vaughan.                                Northern Ireland :  SissyBOy to pay forfeit.

Match 3: Croatia – Portugal (20:00, June 25, Lens)   0 – 1
    Croatia  :  Foxman57  ;  Skydance
    Portugal :  Honeybatcher                                Croatia  :  Foxman57  ;  Skydance to pay forfeit.

Match 4: France – Republic of Ireland (14:00, June 26, Lyon) 2:1
    France :  Nat33  ;  inga84  ;  VixenVee345
    Republic of Ireland : AusWoody                         Republic of Ireland : AusWoody to pay forfeit.

Match 5: Germany – Slovakia (17:00, June 26, Lille) 3:0
    Germany  : Lover ;  Jayc ;  aurora_sun ;  GsCougar
    Slovakia :  unadopted

Match 6: Hungary – Belgium (20:00, June 26, Toulouse) 0:4
    Hungary : Unadopted.
    Belgium : Covems  ;  Lydiarose

Match 7: Italy – Spain (17:00, June 27, St-Denis) 2:0
    Italy : Kaitlyn1989  ;  vika92 ; fisher316
    Spain :  Jaynie                                         Spain :  Jaynie to pay forfeit

Match 8: England – Iceland (20:00, June 27, Nice) 1:2
    England:  Stone  ;  Brandybee  ;  tangoracer  ;  Ecky  ;  Anthony
    Iceland : unadopted                                               

QUARTER-FINALS 

Match 1: POLAND – PORTUGAL  (20:00, June 30, Marseille) Pen 3:5
    Poland : Unadopted    Portugal :  Honeybatcher.          

Match 2: WALES – BELGIUM   (2000, July 1, Lille)  3 – 1
    Wales:  Vaughan. 
    Belgium : Covems  ;  Lydiarose            Belgium : Covems  ;  Lydiarose  TO PAY FORFEIT.

Match 3:   GERMANY – ITALY (20:00, July 2, Bordeaux)
    Germany  : Lover ;  Jayc ;  aurora_sun ;  GsCougar
    Italy : Kaitlyn1989  ;  vika92 ; fisher316

Match 4:   FRANCE – ICELAND (2000, July 3, St-Denis)
    France :  Nat33  ;  inga84  ;  VixenVee345
    Iceland : unadopted.

SEMI-FINALS 

PORTUGAL  v  WALES  QF2 (20:00, July 6, Lyon) 
    Portugal :  Honeybatcher.
    Wales:  Vaughan.

Winner QF3 v Winner QF4 (20:00, July 7, Marseille)

Anonymous
    Well, what could possibly be better than an outdoor music festival on a beautiful day?

Over hearing that Germany edged Italy (6-5) in a “shoot-out” and now advances to semi-finals.
    First, congratulations to you all. My “OLD” Italian Boys showed me their love and gave you ALL you could handle.
    Why so happy, because this kind gentlemen explained that a “shoot-out” ONLY occurs after full Regulation play and
    Extra Time play. Only when a GAME ends in a DRAW does it require a “SHOOT-OUT” to determine winner.If you read our “BET” carefully you will note that I WIN if game ends in DRAW.

How ironic, you get to bask in Germany's victory yet i too get to bask in my own “Betting” victory.
    I LOVE getting BARGAINS, oh i mean ODDS.

I will have to take a look at the Fashion catalog before assigning wardrobe selections.
    Stay tuned for updates and your banner tribute to my feline prowess of course.
    *giggles* deviously  “Be afraid, be very afraid” of any mirrors that is. hehehe

Well, back to the music, fun n sun for me. This little “time-out” was worth it.

jayc
    Participant

Required reading when wagering Kaitlyn1989

[img]http://nb9.stumbleupon.netdna-cdn.com/WEb0L828qSAdNEoL_FB4xw[/img]

Lover
    Participant

No jayc and Kaitlyn, there is no draw in a 1/4 final. The official result is 6:5 for Germany. That you were asking and hoping for a draw was nice, but not important

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 152 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.