Skip to content

European Championship 2016 in France

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Contests European Championship 2016 in France

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 152 total)
  • Author
    aurora_sun

OK,  GERMAN Fans (Lover, JayC, Aurora and Cougar) I am up for a “BET” if the ODDS are right.
    Of course my “Blue Ball” Italian boys get the toughest draw in the Quarter finals, sorry France,
    but Germany is the “Team” to “Beat”, so I figure I deserve some help, *giggles*
    My proposition, should you have the courage to accept:

– You WIN, I wear whatever you choose even if I have to purchase and you OWN my Banner until my next game or end of Tourney.

I did read this sentence perfect and was laughing about . the next game after losing quarter final is in october against netherlands i think 
         – I WIN or DRAW, YOU wear whatever I choose and I own your Banner for same time frame.[/color
    There is no draw in quarter final

this told me a lot bout football understanding and i was laughing about and so i accepted.
    even the italian team is a better loser with  6 yellow cards and needed a penalty to get a chance

Anonymous

Ahhh, but the GAME did end in a DRAW. Yes, it required a “shoot-out” to determine winner for Tournament play.
    That is why I mentioned ODDS and DRAW in my wager, Germany needed to beat Italy out-right before “shoot-out”
    to win wager.  Is there a JUDGE in the house????? *giggles*

Anonymous

No jayc and Kaitlyn, there is no draw in a 1/4 final. The official result is 6:5 for Germany. That you were asking and hoping for a draw was nice, but not important

WELL WELL   
    Lover said it ALL
    It isnt a “normal” Game it was 1 off the finals  SO…SORRY Kaitlyn  take it as it is

GERMANY : Italy
    6 : 5

GERMAN WON

so simple

take it as a sports

Anonymous

Hmmmm, when i made this wager i was trying to be playful n clever, to get a few giggles.

Aurora_Sun, How am I a poor loser? Why? You do not know me well enough to make such accusations.

GSCougar, I am always a “good sport”, I am only here for FUN, I know nothing of these games
    and do not care bout the gifts, only the FUN. I definitely do not want to create hurt feelings.

My proposition: Allow Forum members to decide. Create a poll with a finite time frame.
    I am willing to live by my fellow Forum members decision. I know this puts me at a disadvantage,
    Lover and JayC have been here long time. I just hope Forum members can be fair.

Do i not deserve at least an “impartial” ruling on our “BET”?

I leave it up to you, after all i am OUT NUMBERED.

aurora_sun

one last time to for me unknown kaitlyn:
    the deal was : If italy will win or will lose (draw is to laugh at)
    neither we didnt bet results after 90 minutes. in no match

your team italy lost the match .
    you dont accept actually you want to sell it as a success.
    in my humble opinion definately  that is a bad loser.

Did i watch the wrong match??
    how should i explain anybody that i have to pay the forfeit when my team won the match?????

i m looking forward to the end
    But you have taken the fun

[url=http://]b1rp12391624b1lp12953730b2rp12391921web.jpg[/url]

Anonymous

Good intentions, bad decision.

I can see I have made a mistake, you have no sense of humor when it comes to these games.
    You are so quick to judge, I have not even had a chance to say NO and I am already a POOR
    LOSER  and have ruined your fun. At least Jayc got the humor, and a chuckle. 

Honeybatcher
    Participant

As  an impartial Welsh Dragon in these matters and the fact that I fully support the clash of bad taste in dress to adorn this topic, I think you are both

right & wrong.

Therefore  both teams should dress up atrociously and post their pics here.

The Welsh Dragon has spoken and breathed fire. 

We await your attire with baited breath

As simple as that………..Well said Vaughan

Lydiarose
    Participant

Vaughan I have be away on holidays for the last few weeks

Honeybatcher
    Participant

Lydiarose
    Participant

Vaughan purple ribbon ?

Lydiarose
    Participant

Vaughan will  this do you

Anonymous

Right or Wrong, makes no difference. I will not pursue my case any longer, it is not fun anymore.

Let me know what to wear and say until your next match.

aurora_sun

beg you pardon for my poor english,

please explain it for kaitlyn and me,
    what does it mean:
    “the bet is invalid?”

and i must tell you i m not longer in, sorry
    because maybe the next game will also end in a draw and after the penalties there is no winner

Honeybatcher
    Participant

Well while all of you where having a go at each other Portugal sneak throw……….

So who is it going to be

VS

Batcher VS Vaughan

Honeybatcher
    Participant

Okay deal…………..

But if Portugal wins…………..

this is what you will look like with also the the palest skin on the scale…….

P.S: Remember the shoes and socks….

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 152 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.