Skip to content

Eurovision Song Contest 2013 Sweep.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Eurovision Song Contest 2013 Sweep.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    tangoracer
    Participant

YES Mr_babyface the next round is on you at the Bar

Bear
    Participant

One post? Karma is in his favor congratulations on winning whatever this contest was about.  :

Brandybee
    Participant

Chuckling, you should have heard one of the songs … Finland's –  It was about a girl demanding her guy to marry his Queen Bee  LOL 

For those interested,  the songs in the final can be found :- 

Eurovision Song Contest 2013 Grand Final
    http://www.eurovision.tv/page/malmo-2013/about/shows/participants

Just scroll down to ” Grand Final ”  and click on “watch video”  for the appropriate country.

My personal favourite was  GREESE's –    ” Alcohol is Free ”      Call me cynical but with the financial difficulties facing some countries, and the vast expense of the Eurovision Contest…  I think this entry was not meant to qualify…  and it did surprisingly well.  LOL    It is catchy LOL

There's a new Sweep Stake planned if that's more to your tastes –  Check out    Jayc's    INDY CAR RACE

Events /  INDY 500  SWEEP STAKES  MAY 26
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2486.0.html

mrsexlover
    Participant

As predicted Denmark did win, how lucky can you be with one post and then getting it all

Congrats Mr_Babyface

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Congratulation, Mr_Babyface! (fun of Air Gear!? lol!)

aaaaand sorry, but at last i didn't join……..what's next!?

mr_babyface
    Participant

The Winner Of the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 – 

Congratulations to Denmark and Emmelie de Forest with her song Only Teardrops.

And    therefore                           The   WINNER of    The  A$ 400 Sweep Stake is 

Mr_Babyface. 

I will arrange for the prize to be credited to your account.    Congratulations

What a great surprise  …last minute goal …All drinks are on me

Brandybee
    Participant

LOL  You so got to go to The AB&G and get a furry costume  

First drink is on the house. 

Brandybee
    Participant

For the information of participants and winner of Sweep Stakes or similar events –

When the Achat Gods award prizes it does not show up on your account from Osiris_ Forum..

Instead to confirm you have received your prize you have to  go into…  “Shop” ( And log in your details )  /  ” Your Profile”  /  ” Recent Purchases ”  and then scroll down….

You will find a different boxed section that itemises all ” Funding” received from Achat Gods including subscription information, and  ” Gifts”  you have received and given.   Green are credits – Gifts / Prizes received  , Blue are debits – Gifts given.

Your prize will show as     ” The date ”  /   ” White box with a blue  A S  inside ”   /   ” Funding ”  /  Account Funding by AS Purchase /  The prize amount in Green eg 400

The Director or Co- Director of games will PM the winner when their account has been awarded the Prize and you can check and confirm as above.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.